Obito Uchiha (Naruto)

GreenR: just saying, but this will get a second part as well. I have plans for it. :)

Bye now.

Have a nice day. Or night. Or morning. Or yknow, whatever.

-----

"So whatcha doin' tonight?" Your friend Ran asked. At the moment it was little quieter in the cafe than usual since the lunch hours were over and that gave you a little breather.

"Nothing, really," you shrugged and kept the grin that was coming up to yourself. You were sure you knew what was coming up next. Ran was a good friend but she was always trying to make you agree to coming to some sort of party with her. Mainly because she was trying to hook you up with people either of you barely knew and that made you uncomfortable.

"And no," you added quickly when you saw the flames starting up in here eyes. "No parties. Last one was horrible."

"You were there for half an hour and left as soon as we ran out of pizza," she argued, even though she knew there was no way you would come with her tonight. It was Friday, and if needed you could very well invent yourself some plans, just to get out of whatever she was suggesting.

"Lookie that," you pointed at the clock, wanting to distract her. "Our shift is over."

"Yay," she took off her name sign and left it under the counter for next week. "I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"If you get home before day after," she laughed a bit, took her bag and left in five minutes, leaving you behind. You sighed and shook your head. Typical Ran.

When you left as well and got to the streets, you started wishing you had at least gone some way with Ran. It was already dark like always in the winter and most of the streetlanterns had blinked out of life because the town had forgotten to fix them again.

Fear started up in your stomach, spreading over your body in curling snakes, making you fell like you were drowning. You stuck one hand in your pocket and grabbed the keys from there, setting them between your fingers. You had never needed to use them like this before but it never hurt to be cautious. Especially in the place where you lived.

Yeha, that fucking town. It will always escape your mind how was it possible that in a town so small, mafia of all things had taken roof. And not just one weak family that was pretending to be from Godfather, but a whole bunch of gangs. Strong ones at that. And incredibly pissed at each other. That's one of these things they won't mention in tourist guides, you thought dryly.

Just like on cue you heard shooting from one of the streets near you. Oh great, you are so going to die honey. Hope you had a good life at least.

Before you managed to start running in the opposite direction from the shooting as any sane person would do, you heard a whistle of car tires on the road. It sounded like the noise your aunt would make when your uncle drank too much at family gatherings and started telling everyone his theories about flat Earth and how the country leaders all over the world tried to hide it from the people but he had discovered the truth.

From around the corner appeared sleek black car, followed closely by another car. Bright yellow in this case, like something that chicken chicks would drive around in before they grow up. The cars were the ones where shooting came from, because on the roof of the black car, someone was holding on to their dear life while shooting at the yellow one. In the other car mafiosos had decided to drive safely and simply leaned out of car's windows while trying to make a sieve out of the black one.

Why? was your first thought, because you were literally the only person on that street at the moment, that didn't have a gun and it looked very much like you would be killed soon because of that missing bit. That didn't mean like you should start carrying gun around. Guns are bad. Don't do guns, kids.