Jin and Ji Su hadn't even talked about having another child after they had Jinie. In fact, they had barely even crossed words for the past couple of months until recently.

How could they welcome a baby, when their married life was still deteriorating?

Although Jin appeared to be trying, Ji Su felt like he was not being genuine or at least not trying as much as he did before. She felt he was trying to hide something from her. She knew everything was not ok between them, but she couldn't bring herself to confront him.

How long could they go on pretending that their relationship was doing fine?

How could they welcome another child like this?

Would the past repeat itself?

Would Jin never be there for their children?

Jin was not the only person she was worried about.

Jin was always unavailable to help her with Jinie. She had to rely on her parents and friends for help with Jinie. How would they react when she informed them that she had another bun in the oven? They were already going out of their way to help her with Jinie, how could she ask them for more? How would she be able to take over her dad's business now?

How would she care for two little children without her husband's help?

Jin promised that after he completed the drama he was currently working on, he would stop taking on extra projects and make more time for them. However, Ji Su knew all too well that this was just the beginning of his acting career. After this would come more acting deals, more concerts, more tours, more time away. BTS's popularity was finally souring, and she was beyond ecstatic that they were finally getting the recognition and attention they deserved, but that meant that Jin could not be at home with them.

She never really thought she would have to raise their children on her own without her husband at her side, as they both learn how to be good parents.

Having another baby at this moment of turmoil in her life was just unexpected.

She loved the small one growing in her belly, and wanted to be able to welcome the baby to a full and loving home. She didn't want Jin to miss out on their child's growth once again like he did with their Jinie.

She wanted to continue to be home and personally watch over their children, but now with another little angel at home, she didn't know how she could continue to work and be a good mother. She knew she could hire help, but she didn't want her children to grow up alone without their parents like she did.

Jin was also their parent, but it was all up to her to actually be there for their kids. She resented Jin for this reason.

She too had a lot on her plate like Jin.

Her father had just informed her he wanted to retire and leave the business to Ji Su. Mr. Kim was just waiting for Jinie to grow a little more independent of his daughter so Ji Su could take over the hospitals. Mr. Kim was currently training Ji Su on how to run their business, and was happy to see Ji Su trying so hard to juggle work and her little one.

The Kim's, Ji Su's parents, tried helping Ji Su in whatever form they could with Jinie. They took her and watched her while Ji Su did her rounds at the hospital, and would sometimes take her on evenings so Ji Su could sleep and recharge her strength. They knew Ji Su was struggling to parent Jinie on her own, and thus silently resented Jin for not trying to help her out. They knew Jin was a busy man, but so was their daughter. Ji Su's work was just as important as Jin's. Jin never volunteered to watch Jinie or take her in to work to give Ji Su a break. Everyone knew he was busy, but they wanted him to try better to make time for his family.