▫️1▫️

▪️Third Person Point of View▪️

Time never stops and waits for anyone.

The blinding and luminous sun continued to rise and set, just as the dark sky continued to be illuminated by the beautiful moon and twinkling stars. The seasons fleeted by leaving behind only memories of their first year together alongside their daughter. It seemed like it was just yesterday when they had gone home from the hospital with their little bundle of joy.

Their daughter's mere existence served as a daily reminder of the love they felt for one another; making her Jin's and Jin Su's most prized possession.

Ji Su's recovery after birth was a bit hard due to her extensive surgery that had saved her life, but she had the most caring husband at her side to help her regain her strength and help look after their newborn daughter.

Their daughter, Jin Su, was the most amazing and perfect baby girl. She took after her father's dashing looks, and was very well behaved. She rarely cried, or gave them much trouble. She was just a hungry and playful little angel.

Jin was blinded with happiness upon the arrival of his baby girl, Jinie. He did everything he could to help Ji Su with their baby. He changed her first dipper, fed her her first meal, and sung her her first song. He had tried being the best dad he could for Jinie. He couldn't believe that such a small, defenseless, and lovely baby girl belonged to him and his wife.

However, after only 2 months of Jinie's arrival, BTS's schedule became extremely busy and hectic pulling Jin away from home. BTS was gaining immense overseas exposure, and thus their popularity sky rocketed. This was an amazing and well deserved achievement for the group. However, this lead to Jin being forced to leave home for long periods of time, which broke his heart. He didn't want to leave his daughter's side.

Ji Su was also devastated by Jin's absence, but understood he had to work. Jin had tried his best to continue to be there for his family and fans.

▪️🥀▪️

Jinie's first birthday was quickly approaching. Ji Su couldn't believe Jinie was growing up so fast.

Ji Su sat in the rocking chair beside Jinie's crib, smiling as she observed Jinie who had finally fallen asleep. Jinie has small rosy cheeks, which droop a little when she smiles just like Jin, and has the cutest dimples that become visible only when she eats or pouts. Jinie loves the color pink as much as her parents, and also loves to be sung to sleep by her father.

Jinie was usually a pretty well behaved baby, but ever since Jin's schedule began keeping him from spending time with his family, Jinie has been crying and being more restless than usual. It was evident to Ji Su that Jinie missed her dad. Jin would give her piggy back rides throughout the garden, spoil her with all the sweets she liked, and sing her to sleep as he stroked her hair. However, Jin was no longer around to spend time with Jinie like he did before.

Jinie missed her dad.

As she sat beside her sleeping child, Ji Su began to flip through the pages of the album she had assembled to immortalize all of Jinie's most meaningful memories; it contained all of their daughter's 'firsts.'

It began with a picture of Jinie's first diaper change by Jin, her first bath by Jin , and her first time in a car being strapped to her baby seat by Jin. These pictures all captured a smiling happy Jin and his Jinie making Ji Su's expression soften into a smile.

Ji Su paused as she reached the picture of Jinie siting in her baby chair at the table when she said her first word. Tears automatically began to form in her eyes, and spilling over, streaking her cheeks, as she smiled while she ran her fingers through the picture.

Jinie's first word had been 'daddy.'

Ji Su's heart throbbed in pain as she looked at that picture.

She then eyed the picture of Jinie crawling for the first time. Jinie had been siting playing with her Mario and Princess Peach dolls next to Ji Su, who was working on something on her laptop, when she suddenly started crawling towards the kitchen, where Jin spent most of his time when he was home.

Jinie was always looking for her dad.

Jin was no longer in the pictures.

This caused her heart to ache further. The stabbing pain in her chest she felt, as she observed these precious memories, was too much for her. Jinie loved her dad so much, which made life even harder for Ji Su.

Jin had been absent from their lives for such a long time now.

He had missed Jinie's first word.

He had missed her first crawl.

He had missed her first steps.

Almost her entire life.

He had been with them at the begging, but now he was not. Leaving behind an unfillable void in both Ji Su's and Jinie's heart, that had once been filled by Jin.

Time really waits for no one.

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

Hello everyone ♥️  Welcome to the first chapter of Book 2 of Forced!

Hello everyone ♥️  Welcome to the  first chapter of Book 2 of Forced!

I hope you guys liked it! Let me know your thoughts on this chapter!

Thank you for your continued support and love for my works! Please leave comments and votes if you enjoyed this chapter!

~See you guys next chapter ♥️

Wishing our Worldwide Handsome Jin the happiest of Birthdays! I hope he had an amazing day! 너무 너무 너무 사랑해 #HappyBirthdayJin #WorldwideHandsomeDay #KimSeokJin #진사랑해 #FlyingKissesForJin

Wishing our Worldwide Handsome Jin the happiest of Birthdays! I hope he had an amazing day!진 너무 너무 너무 사랑해 #HappyBirthdayJin #WorldwideHandsomeDay #KimSeokJin #진사랑해 #FlyingKissesForJin