I'm back. A-at th-this place.

Asagi must've made them all unconscious so that they wouldn't know the way towards his hide out. He must've foreseen their mission.

It was like that day all over again, except Natsu knew what to expect this time. Natsu just wanted this all just to be a really bad nightmare, he'd just wake up and find himself in his bed, and he could be comforted, and all of this would be pushed aside, forgotten.

But it wasn't just some nightmare.

It was reality, one he'd be stuck in forever until he died.

He looked around. Team Natsu were sat on the floor, hands bound behind their backs with magic canceling cuffs. Chains were attached to the cuffs and the wall behind them, restraining them to their given spot. All of them were no more than 7 feet apart. And to his surprise, when he looked at their faces, all were awake.

They all stared back at him and vise versa. There were no words to be shared amongst the tied group.

Until-

"Natsu...what is this place?"

It was Erza.

"I-I d-don't kn-kn-know." Natsu struggled to keep the truth down, though he knew it would be in vain. They'd catch on sooner or later.

"Bullshit. I know. We all do." Her voice was firm.

Natsu looked down and smiled, his eyes hidden behind his bangs. How could he think so low of them? They weren't dense, after witnessing such a scene earlier of course it'd be obvious that he was a victim.

And all of a sudden he started crying.

"I-I'm s-so s-so-sorry!"

Lucy looked at him sympathetically. Natsu hated it.

"Don't give me your pity..." He slowly looked up at her.

"I don't deserve it, and you don't need to emphasize the fact that I'm weak."

"No-Natsu- that's not-"

She was interrupted by a creak. Natsu was unwillingly thrown into a whirlwind of terrible flashbacks.

CREAK!

No. Natsu fought to stay aware, out of the memories flashing before his very eyes. No, it couldn't be happening here, not now-

Click clack clack click clickitty clack

No-

"Ah, you're awake, good."The figure was soon revealed to be a man as he stepped under the single lightbulb in the room. He had a sickly sweet smile plastered on his face.

"How heart warming. So eager to spend some fun time with me. Hmmm, how about a reward, eh?"

S-stop, stop it!

"No? What a pity. I had an extra special guest, too."

NO

"I DON'T KNOW! I DON'T KNOW WHAT SECRET, JUST LET HER GO AND KILL ME INSTEAD! I DON'T KNOW WHAT DESIRED SECRET YOU SEEK SO BADLY TO GO TO THE POINT OF TAKING AWAY INNOCENT PEOPLE'S LIVES!P-PLEASE, just..."