Unusual Situationships Part 2

Começar do início

"Ja don't be trying to do all that extra shit because I will cause you a terrible amount of pain." As I playful nibbled on his earlobe.

He started rubbing my thigh and leaned up and said, "how you gone tell me not to do all that extra shit when you nibblin' on my ear?"

"Ja I was just pl-"

He cut me off with a kiss on my neck that should have been innocent but he kissed and licked on my neck like he was about to lay it down on me. I started having a tingling situation in my lower region and knew that things were going too far. I had to bite my lip to keep from moaning. Before Que could take things any further I felt myself being pulled out his lap and pulled outside.

"Exotic what the hell are you doing? Matter fact what the hell is going with you two? I mean y'all have been kicking it since the kick back."

I started laughing and both Andie and Sharee  were looking at me like I was a lunatic.

"Y'all are so easy. We did that shit on purpose just because we knew that you would react this way. I whispered in his ear that whole thing so that's why we did that."

"Are you fucking serious Exotic?" Sharee said.

"Yep very. Now can we go back inside."

"Hold on does he know you are a virgin?" Andie asked.

"No and I don't plan on telling him and he doesn't know that I dance nor does he know that my mom got killed."

They both looked at me with so much pity that I wanted to scream. They knew that I wasn't okay but they decided not to speak on it at that moment.

"Tell me this, if y'all are so close then why doesn't he know all this about you?" Andie asked.

I really couldn't say anything because I didn't know how to answer that at all.

"Exotic I can't tell you what to do but I think you should tell him because regardless to his ho-ish ways, he is a good guy and a very good friend." Sharee said.

"Maybe one day I will tell him but not now. I am enjoying the way things are without all the questions and all the pity."

With that said I walked back in the house while Que and Issa were talking. As soon as they saw me conversation ceased. I walked over to Que and sat down on the far end of the loveseat. He gave me questioning look but I guess that he could tell from my facial expression that something was wrong. Everyone was talking and having fun but I was in one of my moods. Finally Que asked if I was ready to go. I nodded my head that I was.

We said our goodbyes and we walked out to his all black drop top Camaro. I had moved two blocks over from Sharee and Andie. So it wouldn't take long for him to get me home.

"Exotic I know something is wrong. So don't bullshit me and say nothing."

"Ja I am fine. I just got some things on my mind."

"I'm sorry about back at the house. Maybe I did go too far."

"Ja I said everything is cool including that. Now would you be quiet and drive please." I said with irritation laced in my voice.

He didn't utter another word. Once we pulled up to my house he turned the car off looking over at me. He got out the car and walked around to my side. He opened my door and reached for my hand to help me out. He closed the door and I was about to walk around him when he grabbed me pressing my back against the car door. He put both hands on either side of my head looking down at me. He was looking dead in my eyes and he was making me feel some type of way.

"What Ja?"

"You tell me what? I mean after you came back in after talkin' to Sharee and Andie you were distant."

"There are things that you don't know about me and right now I really don't know if I won't to tell you."

He backed up off me as if he was offended or hurt.

"Damn Exotic, is it really like that? I thought that we could talk about anything, but I guess I was wrong."

"Ja I-"

"Nah ma' its cool." He said while walking around to get back in his car. I walked up to my door and looked back at him as he started his car and backed out of my driveway. I opened my door, closing and locking it behind me. I leaned back against my door with my head held down. I slid down the door to the floor do something I hadn't done in months and that's cried. At times like this I wish I could open and talk to someone. The only person that I  opened up to on that level is Unique Chambers, my mom and she is gone and I feel all alone, but I could hear a voice in the back of my head saying, you got Ja and he will always be here....