"Allison, no! Not another one of your escape rooms! Last time you made the rooms too small to see if there really was something I couldn't fit into." Prince complains.

Allison laughs, getting out of the car. She opens his door, pulling him out.

"No, this isn't another escape room. I promise, stop bitching and just walk inside." She laughs.

She walks him inside and pulls back a curtain, revealing a set. There's a director, photographer and The New Power Generation.

Prince raises his eyebrows, looking at the set then back at Allison.

"What's this?" He asks.

"I think it's time." She says.

"For what?" He asks.

"For us to work together." She smiles.

Prince's face lights up, a big grin plastered on his face.

"Really? You mean it?" He asks excitedly.

"Yes, and I want you to release it, show the whole world." She smiles, wrapping her arms around his waist.

Prince literally starts jumping up and down like a little kid in a candy store, Allison laughs.

"What song are we doing?" He asks once he calms down.

"Love 2 The 9's. We already recorded the song, we just need the video." She smiles.

Prince smiles and pecks her lips before running off and changing. Allison giggles as she goes and sits beside the director to go film Prince's parts first before her scenes.

"Okay let's go!" Allison says.

The music plays and Prince & The New Power Generation start dancing to the music, Allison watches on.

They had to cut because Tony fell over which made everyone laugh, took a lot longer to start up again because Allison wouldn't stop making fun of him

"Come on, we got to give Tony a few moments. It's gotta be hard for someone with two left feet." Allison comments.

"I tripped over a cord!" Tony defends.

Prince tries not to laugh but fails, every time he glances at Allison he laughs again.