Chapter 31 💰

On the next day Earl storm into the house with an announcement that we are going to Prince Henrys castle and that we are going with them... Apparently Prince Henry asked Prince Andrew for letting us come with them. I was very not happy about being someones made but I had to. Hope I can go home soon...

6 PM this road is so endless. We only made it to the camp where officers were happy and cheering for Prince.

Prince Henry and Andrew got off their horses while me and Ella had to use donkeys (Stupid Prince Andrew he did this on purpose. Saw him very happy every time he checked on us. That Duke of Cows had to stay in the camp for his own reasons.

"Welcome back. Oh Prince Andrew we are happy to see you too" one of the generals said with white mustache

"We have to discuss new strategy" Prince Henry said getting into the tent

His face changed and I thought that kinda weird

"Did you saw that?" I said very quietly to Ella who was absorbing the camp

"Saw what?"

"I dot know but there is something fishy going on over here"

"Ange there are no fish here"

"Do you know whats the plan?"

"Not sure, he just briefly told me that his cousin came up with the strategy that will work for both kingdoms"

"How many times you talked again?"

"Many" she said blushing

"He walked me back to the house everyday after my job. We talked about nature and he loves same birds as I do those little blue birds you called annoying last time. Don't know what that means but I love them"

"And he didn't feel anything?"

"Shh. Lets talk somewhere else"

"Look around you" solders were passing with look ok confusion

"lets meet over there when sung will get down"
She pointed to the big rocks which remained me a lot of Stonehenge but these were way smaller and spread around.

I nod.

Prince Henry asked us to go to castle with one of the soldiers because he had something to finish here first. Ella was very sad about that because she knew that Prince Henry and Prince Andrew were trying to come up with the way that will let Prince Andrew take over his throne.

When sun got down Ella I went quietly and secretly to those stones where Ella was waiting for me.

When I got there Ella was spying on someone

"Hey" I said very quietly to her

"Look" she said

I looked straight and saw that man from the tent giving something to a soldier but he was dressed differently.. wait is he from Unglid

"What are they doing?" I said

" I don't know, but really wont to find out"

"I think he is selling secrets." I said

"We cant blame him without proof"

"I will get you proof" I said and quietly almost like a ninja moved around till I got very close and heard this

"... king is not interested in their plan all he wants from you book, he can use those powers against the Prince Andrew. You better bring it tomorrow night or...."

" I will need little more time."

"Tomorrow night is your only choice. I will send someone to meet you over there (pointing to the forest) tomorrow, the book better be in kings hands tomorrow"

King, book, what book?

Who knew it will be so confusing...