Forest of Death

Beginne am Anfang

"Fine. That dobe better be alive." Sasuke says then picks Sakura up and jumps away.

I let the Jutsu go and I stand there panting a bit and I run at the women guy thing and I kick him a few times into a few tree's and a few boulders and I kick him a little ways away and I run to Sasuke and Sakura and Naruto and I stand there out of breath. "Damned Jutsu's, they take way to much chakra. Especially the ones I just cast." I mutter.

"Sora are you ok?" Sakura asks worriedly.

"We won't be if we don't start moving. I did as much as I could with what a could muster since those Jutsu don't just take chakra it takes energy." I say and I take out my katana. "Secret Kimiki Clan Jutsu: Weapon Rain." I say and I stand in front of them while doing hand signs. "Secret Kimiki Clan Jutsu: Weapon Rise." I say and I do more hand sign. "Secret Kimiki Clan Jutsu: Weapon Hold." I say as I do a few hand signs.

"Sora, you can't keep doing this many Jutsu. Your chakra is gonna deplete and kill you." Sasuke says to me.

"I'll be fine. I am doing this stupid exam to protect you guys. This exam could kill every single one of us if we aren't careful." I say to him as I focus on making multiple katana's.

"We can protect ourselves." Sasuke says to me.

"You two were frozen in fear. I wasn't because I know how to handle my fear." I say to him and we get attack again and I throw my swords at the man women thing and it grazes her him I don't know but it injures it.

"Ssso you know your clan's main Jutsu's." The thing hisses and summons a snake and it comes for me. "Have fun in my snakes belly."

"Ah shit." I mutter and I hold my original katana in front of me and I run at it head on and I slice it in half and I jump back as the things head extends towards me and I kick it and it snaps back to its body.

"Your strong, you will do very nicely." He says to me then tries to bite me but I punch him in the throat and he coughs and puts his head back where it is supposed to be.

"Sora are you ok?" Sakura asks me.

"I'm fine. That thing hasn't bit me yet." I say to her and I hold my katana in front of me.

"I can offer both you and Sasuke power." The thing says to us.

"Power?" Sasuke says.

"Yes power, you can kill your brother so much more." The thing says to him.

"Sasuke, don't listen to that thing. It just wants to use you." I say to him.

"Sora stay out of this." Sasuke says to me.

"And Sora, I can give you power to restore your clan back to its former glory. You can rule in Otogakure and Konoha." The thing says to me.

"No thanks, I don't need to rule over anything. I can do things myself. I'm not some pawn in your stupid game." I say to it. "I don't need help in anything. I can get strong on my own. That is how I have gotten this far and I can get farther with out your evil presence in my life." I say to him. "You make me sick just feeling your damned presence."

"Ouch that stung." The thing mocks me.

"Sora, I said don't get involved." Sasuke says to me.

"Look Sasuke the only reason I'm in this stupid exam is because of you three. Your my team and I can't just let you die in this stupid exam, now can I?" I say to him while keeping my focus on the thing in front of me. "It took me a while to actually accept that since all three of you are total Losers." I say to them.

"Is this a goodbye?" Sakura asks.

"No, hopefully not. Then again I don't believe in hope. I go by luck." I say to them and the snake guy tries to bite Sasuke but I punch the thing back to its body. "Don't touch my team mates." I say to it.