Chapter 25

sorry for any grammar mistakes, I didn't feel like editing. And yes I am working on a new fanfiction! I have 3 to choose from and I haven't decided which one I'm gonna focus on first! And sorry if this chapter seemed all over the place :/

Chapter 25:

Selena’s POV:

“So are you excited for preschool to start in two weeks?” Demi asked me while we were sitting in the backyard planning out wedding details, and baby details.

“No, I’m not ready for my baby to grow up yet.” I frowned, thinking about Kaylie. “She’s growing up so fast.” I whined as I leaned my head back.

“Time sure does go bay fast.” Demi chuckled as she checked out another book of baby items, with a wedding dress book right next to her also.

“Tell me about it. It feels like just yesterday Kaylie was just learning how to walk.” I said. “Now my baby is almost ready to become a woman.”

“Kaylie still has some years there Sel.” Demi chuckled and I looked at her and smiled. “So how do you and Kaylie like living with Justin now?” She asked.

“Kaylie loves it. She gets to have both her parents under one roof; her daddy can tuck her in and read her bedtime stories.” I said. “And I like living here too. I mean I get a view of the ocean, his house is huge, has its own game room, a big screen TV to watch movies, so I’m enjoying it.” I chuckled.

It’s been a little under a month since Justin and I officially got back together, and it’s only been a week since Kaylie and I moved in with Justin.

It was an easy move since none of the furniture in the house was really mine so all I needed to back was our clothes, Kaylie toys and any other things that was mine in the house.

Another good thing is Kaylie already had a room at Justin’s so that part was easy, they hard part was trying to get all her clothes to fit, since she had clothes at both our houses, and Justin went a little crazy buying her clothes.

The thing I still haven’t got used to is being able to sleep with Justin again.  I mean his bed is comfortable (he even bought a whole new bedroom set saying he wanted to get rid of anything much as possible that Sasha has infected—his words not mine), and he has a king size bed, it’s just I’m used to sleeping alone, or just with Kaylie.

But sleeping with Justin has gotten better—I just have to tell him constantly to watch where he puts his hands (that boy is always in the mood).

“So have you and Ryan talked about when ya’ll want the wedding?” I asked.

“Well our little angel will be born in late May or early June, the doctor hasn’t said an exact date yet, so we were thinking about having our wedding in July or August so it should give me a little time to get some baby weight off of me.” Demi said. “I’m going to get so fat with this baby. How did you deal with it?”

“Well it wasn’t easy, I’ll tell you that. But while I was pregnant I got a nutritionist and a fitness trainer and they helped me. As long as you exercise and eat right, getting rid of the baby weight shouldn’t be that hard.”

“But you know how I love food! How will I control my cravings? I can barely keep them in check now!”

“Now that I had a hard time with, because I love food also.” I chuckled. “But if you get a nutritionist, he or she will help you.”