Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

Selena’s POV:

“So what has everyone been up to?” I asked no one in particular as we all laid in my parents’ backyard looking up at the night sky.

“Well, Jas and I are now Victoria Secret models.” Barbara said.

I sat up. “Really?” I asked.

“Yep.” Jas smiled, and sat up, and so did Barbara, Demi and Ryan.

“Right now Jas and I are just ‘fitters’, which we try on the model’s outfits, but our manager said that we’ll be in photo shoots, and runways really soon.” Barbara said.

“That’s awesome.” I said.

“Yeah it is.” Jas said. “But we have to leave back to California tomorrow.” Jas added and Barbara nodded.

“Well at least I got to see ya’ll today.” I smiled.

“Aw, Selena missed us.” Jas cooed, and she and Barbara crawled over to me both hugging me causing us to fall back.

“Oh my god!” I squealed. I heard Ryan and Demi laughing and soon the rest of us did also.

“MOMMY!” I heard Kaylie yell. Soon she jumped on me also so now, Jas, Barbara and Kaylie were on me.

“Oh my gosh is this attack Selena day?” I said in between laughs.

“DOG PILE!” I heard Jazzy and Gracie yell this time and now they came and jumped on all of us.

“Don’t kill each other now.” My dad laughed.

Everyone got up laughing.

“That was fun mommy! Again!” Kaylie yelled jumping back in my arms. I caught her. “I don’t think so babe.” I chuckled.

We all got up and walked back into the house.

“Where’s Justin?” My mom asked no one specifically.

“Out to dinner with Sasha.” Demi snickered.

My heart sank. Justin seriously rather be out to dinner with his girlfriend than my welcome back party?

Or did he not know about this party?

I’m pretty sure Demi and Ryan would have told him.

I think.

Demi must have realized my uneasiness because soon I felt one of her arms around my shoulder.

“Hey you alright?” She asked.

I turned to look at her and nodded my head. “Yeah I’m fine.” I lied. Demi raised one of her eyebrows at me, knowing I was lying. Why do I even try to lie to this girl? She basically knows me inside and out.

“Jas and I should really get going. We have a six am flight to California in the morning.” Barbara said.

I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled. “Okay. Thanks for coming to my ‘welcome back’ party.” I said as Jas, Barbara and I walked to the front of the house, with Ryan and Demi behind us.

“No problem Selena.” Jas smiled.

“You are our bestfriend. We weren’t going to miss this.” Barbara said in a ‘duh’ tone.

I chuckled and both girls hugged me then walked out the front door to their car that was parked outside. I guess they had rented it when they flew in to town.