Chapter 10

Stiles

Stiles walks downstairs to the rest of the pack who was sitting on his couch talking amongst themselves. They all look up as Stiles walks down.

"Any luck?" Malia asks, sitting up in her seat.

Stiles just shakes his head, suddenly feeling something he hadn't felt in a long time; a panic attack. He could feel his hands start to shake and the room started to spin around him. It became harder to walk straight and soon he was falling down the steps instead of walking. Luckily, Scott rushes over to Stiles and catches him before any real damage was done.

It felt like he couldn't breath. He kept on gasping for air but none of it was coming.

"Stiles... Stiles listen to me. You have to breathe okay? Just breathe. You're going to be okay." Scott says trying to comfort his best friend.

Stiles just shakes his head. "S-Somethings wrong..." He felt it. There was something off about this panic attack. It didn't feel normal. It felt like he had less control over himself than usual. He was starting to blackout. That had never happened before.

"Stiles! Stiles stay with me man!" Scott yells trying to shake his best friend awake.

Stiles couldn't stay awake anymore. It went dark.

-------

When he woke up, he was in some kind of dark room. He soon realized where he was, Eichen house. Stiles shakes his head.

"N-no... Not again." Stiles breathes out.

"Yes Stiles, again. You never actually got rid of me."

Stiles knew that voice immediately. It was the voice that had haunted him for weeks on end for the past few months, the voice that pushed him to kill innocent people, the voice that made him insane; The Nogitsune.

Stiles could feel goosebumps run up his arms as he shivers. He couldn't tell if it was from fear or because it was really cold. "G-get out of my head!"

"No, let me in Stiles, let me in and the pain will go away. You won't have to watch your friends suffer around you any longer."

"S-stop. You're lying. You can't help me. You can't help anyone. You just like to hurt people! I'm done with you!" Stiles yells. He places his hands over his ears as if he could block the Nogitsune's voice from his head.

"Let me in Stiles... Everything will be better... Just let me in." The Nogitsune hissed.

"No..." Stiles closes his eyes and shakes his head. "NO!"

Suddenly, Stiles opens his eyes.

Mitch

Mitch could hear yelling coming from downstairs. It sounded like someone was in pain. It sounded like Stiles was in pain. Mitch bit his lip. A part of him hoped that everything was okay. However, the other part was yelling at Mitch not to trust the guy. He lied to him. He doesn't deserve to help him. Mitch should be with Ghost right now. He should have gotten away when he could have. But he made the wrong decision. He realized that now. He needed to get back to Stan, and tell him what had happened. That he failed the mission. He was probably going to get fired, but he didn't care anymore. Working with Stan was rough. He would give anything to be able to do this mission on his own without Stan constantly looking over his shoulder. Now that he supposedly knew who had killed his fiancee, he didn't really have any reason to keep working with the man.

Suddenly, Mitch heard footsteps coming up to his room. They weren't light footsteps, they were heavy. Like someone who wanted to get a job done. Mitch quickly got out of the handcuffs that they had put him in, it wasn't too hard considering he had been trained to do it many times, and untied himself from the chair. Quickly, he looked around for a weapon. He groaned when he didn't find anything actually weapon-like and settled on an old baseball bat.

The door was thrown open. However, it wasn't someone Mitch was expecting to see. It was Stiles. With a murderous look on his look. Void Stiles. 

Sorry it's so short!! I've been working on another story I think you guys will really like. It's a love story about Dylan O'Brien. Go check it out! It's called Whenever You're Ready.