Drunk

Authors POV

Taehyung,Jungkook, And Y/N all arrived at Taehyung's apartment. Jungkook was shocked due to how big the apartment was.

Once they got inside everyone got comfy.

" Im going to call my hyungs" Taehyung says and starts dialing.

" hey hyung wanna come over? I want you to meet someone who just moved to Seoul"

" yay great, thanks hyung I'll see you all here in a bit" he then hung up.

" okay they will be here in a few and they will bring beers!" He says happily

" I'm not much of a drinker...." Jungkook gulps down. He drank sometimes but that was with Jennie. Afterwards he stopped because how much it reminded him of their memories together.

Flashback~

" come on Kookie!" She pulls on Jungkook's arm and Jungkook follows.

" we can finally drink!" She says happily

" okay so what are we getting?" Jungkook asks

" oooo this one!" She points at a 8 pack of beer

" okay then" Jungkook got the beer and paid for it. It was late that day so they decided to go to the park.

Once they got to the park they sat down at a bench. They opened their beers and started drinking. At first it didn't taste good but then they got used to it.

" they is a great way to end the day" Jennie then leans her head on Jungkook's shoulder

" I love you Jungkook" she says

" I love you too Jennie" then they interlock fingers.

End of flashback~

I'm slowly remembering all the memories with Jennie.... I don't want to move on yet I feel like I have to. She's not here anymore but I can't forget her.

She was a big part of my life....

" uh Jungkook" I blink and see Y/N waving her hand in my face

" uh yeah?" I scratch the back of my neck

" you keep spacing out, are you okay?" Y/N asks

" yeah just a long day at work I guess" she then chuckled

" yeah with all the Unnies huh" she smirks

" yeah...." I quietly say

only if she knew...

*knock knock*

" yahhh the hyungs are here!" Tae goes over to the door and welcomes the guys in.

I just sit there awkwardly looking at my hands.

I turn my head and see 5 guys, they are all pretty good looking, what the fuck

" okay hyungs I want you to meet Jeon Jungkook"