Chapter 20: Jeayhung's love song

Today, I, Jeayhung decided that ill spend the day with my baby...

-HOSEOK-SHI~, I called him running into his studio.

-Yes~?, he answeres turning around on his chair to look at me.

-Sense we have a free day...wanna spend time together?~♡

-Sure! What do you wanna do?, he asked.

-Guess~, I said as I smiled.

-You wanna get a smoothie dont you?

-Yay! Can we?, I asked making a cute sad begging face.

Well, at least I hope it was cute! ^_^"

-Of course! I'll treat you.

-What? No~ you dont have to~ I make money too you know!, I said.

-No no! I insist~ Anything for my sunshine~♡, He insisted as we stud up and walked towards the door.

-Aw~♡ Thanks Baby~ Now...Lets go!

So then we both headed to the smoothie bar. When we got there, we kept our masks on for..well to not create a heard of ARMYs ^-^' We ordered a big triple banana banana split smoothie with extra fudge (my favorite~♡) and ofc we took straws instead of one and diped it in our delicious drink for both of us to share~♡ We chatted as we drank our smoothie and when we were done we headed back to the studio. I HOPE no ARMY saw us, took a picture and send it online. We would be done for! As we walked back home...

-When we get home, lets go to my room, I have a surprise~, I told him.

-For me?!, he asked, shooked.

-Yes for you! No for my underwears of course!

We both died of laughter at my notice and we continued walking home. When we got back to the appartement, I told him to wait for me to call him and I headed to my room. It was pretty much a mess, I never have timeu to clean up...well I better do that before he comes in, or hes gonna actually see my underwears! ^-^' Now thats its all clean, bed made, clothes in the drawers and underwears in their place, I called him and made him sit on my bed. I sat in front of him and took my guitar.

-A guitar? For me? But, I don't know how to play! ^_^", he said.

-Quiet you!, I told him.

Even if your far away

You're the best part of my day

Im as sure as I breathe the air

That we are a perfect pair

On a prickly path that goes on for miles~

But its worth it all to see~ you smile~

I cannot be pulled apart

From the hold you have on my heart

And even if the world says its wrong

Your in my head like a catchy song~

JH: Wow...just wow~♡

On a prickly path that goes on for miles~

But its worth it all to see~ your smile~

The seasons change and the leaves may fall

But i'll be with you throught them all

And rain or shine (JH: *wisperes* mostly shine)

*laughing* You'll always be mine~

On a prickly path that goes on for miles~

But its worth it all to see~ you smile~

And you cannot blame me too

If i cant help falling in love with you~

I covered my mouth after I sang my song, looked down and blushed. I mean, I just sang that! I never sing! Ok, some times I do backup vocals, but other then that, never!

-Oh Jeayhungie, that was the best song I ever heard, because you made it just for me~, he said in a lovely song as he hugged me tight, to tight if you ask me.

-Ah~ ow~ Yes saranghea but, my neck hurts Hoseok-shi!

-Oh! Sorrie~ I got caried away by your song~♡ I don't know how it's not a real song!, he said after hugging me normally.

-Oh it's a special song~ I don't know if I should share it with ARMYs just yet~

OMG I THINK I HEARD WHAT I JUST HEARD!! JEAYHUNG-UNNIE SANG FOR HOBIE-OPPA!! Aww~♡ thats so adorable! Why didnt i think of that? Well no time to complain, Yeungsu cant just stay quiet for to long... I slid across the wall like a spy and entered the room next door to quickly tell Tae about this.

-V! YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT I JUST...V~?,

REALLY! OVERWATCH AT A TIMEU LIKE THIS! JUNGKOOK! DONT JUST...OMG... I steped in front of their TV for them to focus on me.

-Ahem~, I said tapping my foot.

-Oh sorry Yeungsu! We were really into our game!, explained Tae.

-Ya!, Jungkook said, backing him up.

-It's ok, but where is Hannah? I got a secret to share! Jungkook, be a dear and go get her please, I asked him.

-Wait..me?, he said, blushing.

-Yes, there's no other Jungkook here!

-Um...ok..., he said then left.

I sat down at Jungkook-ah's place, next to V on the sofa.

-What is it?,he asked turning off his game.

-What?

-The surprise. I'm surprised you came up with one. I think pretty much nothing is a surprise in this house, when everyone are pretty much best friends...^_^

-Oh! Yes I know, but its something I need to ask you all about it, because it was good and I don't know if I should tell Misa-unnie too.

-Ah~! That makes more sense.

Just then, Hannah-chan and Jungkook-ah came in and seeing we took all the space on the couch, they sat on the floor in front of us.

-What is it? Whats the surprise!?, asked Hannah, exited.

-...So I think her song was good enough to be a real song in our next album, but im not sure, I explained after telling them what I witnessed.

-Umm..., said both of the maknaes and after they realised they said the same thing at the same time, they blushed.

V laughed before telling me: "Just trust yourself Yeungsu."

-What do you mean?, I asked him.

-I believe in you and if you think that song's really good, just ask Misa to ask Jeayhung. I don't think she will mind plus, its a complement to her song.

-Aw~ Thanks Tae~, I said hugging him.

He hugged me back and closed is eyes.

-I can always count on you to cheer me up~, I told him.

Ok, but after I said that I heard Jungkook wisper to Hannah: "cheer up baby cheer up baby~" which made her giggle. That's not really what I meant to say, but I guess they can put it that way. 😂

-Well...I got things to do! See you all later!, I said leaving the room to go see Misa-unnie and Jea-unnie.

I heard my best friends say in harmonie.

JK: Anniong U-noona~

H: Bye Yeungsu-unnie~

V: Good luck Yeungsu~!

-------------------------------------

I don't really know if you would like this chapter, but it's just a transition chapter to the next one, it will be better I promise~ 😅 HAPPY NEW YEAT 2018!!! 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊 This is my gift to you for the new year so ya~ (also the song i took is from my little pony don't judge me it was cute ok?! And its because of my little sis so ya don't worry i don't watch that)

-Hannah-chan~♡