Chapter 1: Meet the girls

October 26, 2016

Hoseok was walking in a dark hall. Holding documents, he had to deliver them to their rightfull place. He was wearing a black shirt, the same colored ripped jeans and his Adidas Superstar shoes. At the end of the hall, a door appeared in front of him. He opened it, finding himself in a bright, white and spacious room, the main room.

To his left, there was Jungkook, V and Jimin, sitting on a large "c" shaped couch, watching an anime on Jimin's phone. Right in front of him, was desks full of paper work. To his right, sitting in front of mirrors and tables full of makeup, was Suga and Rap mon getting their makeup done. He came up to Namjoon and wispered something in his ear. Namjoon nodded. He was going to say it to Suga but...

-What ever Rap mon agrees to, I'll believe, said Yoongi, waving his hand at J-hope, shooing him.

J-hope made a "oh really? Ok.." face then turned around and was going to put the papers in the document holder, but a deap voice asked from behind.

"What is it Hyung?"

It was Taehyung.

-Nothing nothing!, ensured Hoseok.

-Really? Then why is your voice shaky? I wanna see! Give!

-Ah! Wait! No~!

They had a girl fight and seeing it made Jungkook embarrased. So he got up, came up to them and put his hand on V's shoulder.

-Hyung, you missed the end of the episode, he said.

-Oh no!, moaned V as he followed Jungkook back to Jimin.

-Jiminie-hyung, would you mind replaying the end of the episode for Tae-hyung please?

-Um? Oh ok, fine~ but only for Tae~, moaned Jimin.

"Phew" thought J-hope as he slipped the documents in their place. Suddenly, Bang-PD-nim came in. Jin followed closely behind him.

-Ok, I would like all of you to leave for a bit. Bangtan? You guys stay here, please have a seat on the couch though, he said.

-Yes sir!, said all the workers as the boys took their places on the sofa.

Once everyone as gone out of the room and 4 worker placed some backless chairs in front of the boys, Bang-PD gave them a little speech.

-You see... I've come up with this marvelous idea quite some time ago and since they wanted to stay trainees a little longer to become even better at what they do, I just now got to put my idea together.

"Ugh?" thought the boys in their confused faces.

-I'll leave them to explain for me. I hope you get along well! I know you will~, he said, leaving the room and making place for the "guests".

7 girls, each just as pretty as the next, got into the room and sat down in front of the boys. They were all really shocked. You could tell that they were at least a little bit nervous.

-Bang..., started the tallest girl.

-Tang! Anniaseo Bangtan sonyeonchal!, shouted the other girls in union.

They boys were speachless, specialy Jungkook and Namjoon.

-What?!, asked Namjoon.

-I'm sorry its all so sudden, I'm Jewel, well thats my stage name, my real name is Noye Misa, said the tallest girl.

-Ya ok, nice too meet you, but what to you mean Bangtan sonyeonchal?!

-BangPD-nim's big idea was a girl sub-unit to BTS!

-So now BTS is a group made of two sub-units?!?

-Well ya i guess so... ^_^"

-Wow...finished Namjoon just staring at Misa in awe, which made her blush.

-So...Misa? Are we gonna intruduce ourselfs or are you just gonna keep having a moment with your bias?, asked roughly the short, black haired girl.

-What? Oh~Unnie!, yelped Misa.

Everyone laughed.

-Are you ARMYs?, asked Jungkook, curious.

-Yes, answered Misa, we all are and according to almost everyone we know, including BangPD-nim, we are just like you!

-She means a lot like our respective bias, corrected the black haired girl.

-Ok fine! Unnie you go first.

-Finally, said the black haired girl, clearing her throwt, I'm Sky, my real name's Min Sowa, ya you can guess who my bias is just by my name.

All the boys looked at Yoongi and smiled. Yoongi rolled his eyes and smiled. Sitting next to Sowa was a joyful girl. She had her long hair tiyed in a high ponytail.

-I'm Hope! Real name's Jung Jeayhung! I can't believe I even deserve to sit here!, she said, her eyes shining like the sun, she looked at her bias.

-I'm Kim Yeungsu, said the next girl, but my stage name is U!, she made a peace sign in front of her face.

-I'm Jeon Hannah, nice to meet you!, said the girl sitting in front of Jungkook.

-Hi, I'm Song Hiejin, said the girl sitting in the first seat, I'm so happy I got meet all of you!

-And last but not least~!, started Jeayhung looking at her doengsang that sat all the way at the last seat.

-I'm Park Minha, laughed the peach haired girl, its an honor to meet you all.

-Wow, I guess now we're all buddies!, shouted J-hope.

-OMG! I hoped you would say that!, said Jeayhung.

J-hope smiled at her and her heart melted.

-So Hyung? Are they gonna do what we do? And be like us?, Jungkook asked Namjoon.

-I guess so... are you? Namjoon asked Misa.

-Mh um! Of course! We love music and we wanted to become Kpop idols too! Even before Bangtan! How old to you think we are?

-Honestly, i thought you seven were like Jungkook! answered Namjoon.

-Ha ha, thats sweet Namjoon, but we are the same age as our respective bias! said Hiejin.

-Oh~ Thats makes more sense~ No i mean you still look young! ^/_/^" said Namjoon.

Everyone laughed as Namjoon scrached the back of his neck.

-Well now that we are gonna be just one group, shall we do our cheer?, proposed Jin.

-Sure Hyung, lets do it!, said Namjoon.

They all stood up, gathered around and put their hand in the middle, one by one.

-Bangtan bangtan?

-BANG BANGTAN!

----------------------------

Wow... I... I made it! I finished the very first chapter of my very first story! Remember, this is just the beginning! You will se much more coming up next. I'll see went I can update since I still go to high school, but i promise it will be soon. So stay tooned! I hope you liked it and don't forget to please comment if you want to know what happens next! Bye for now~

- Hannah-chan~♡