Chapter 2

A/n: Quick thing, I'd like to thank @Brave_Vesperia for the idea of how Blake started abusing the reader and about her true feelings for him, now that that's out of the way, I'll start the story

Reader's POV

After the whole thing that went on with Blake, I decided to go for a walk around the school to get things off of my mind and explore the school a bit. I know that there are classes going on and I'm skipping them right now, but I think Proffesor Ozpin and Proffesor Goodwitch owes me for not telling me Blake was also attending Beacon.

Speaking of Proffesor Ozpin and Proffesor Goodwitch, I decided to pay a visit to Proffesor Ozpin's office to get a proper explanation. As I was about to go up to the office, the elevator opens revealing Proffesor Goodwitch.

"Ah, perfect timing, I think we need to talk about something in particular." I say crossing my arms as Proffesor Goodwitch sighs rubbing her temples.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class right now?" Proffesor Goodwitch asks.

"I could ask the same thing to you seeing as you're a teacher here, and I think you owe me an explanation first, so really I should be scolding you." I said with a smug grin as Proffesor Goodwitch glares while growling at me.

"Well, I'm guessing you're wondering why Ozpin didn't tell you that Ms. Belladonna was also attending Beacon even though he knows about your past." She said.

"Took the words right out of my mouth, Proffesor Riding Crop." I said causing her to hit the back of my head with her riding crop.

"Stop it. Anyways, if Ozpin mentioned anything about your sister attending Beacon, then you wouldn't have agreed to coming to this school wouldn't you?" She asked.

"Fair point, but could've given me a heads up about it all." I said.

"Actually, I did warn you about Ms. Belladonna being here." Proffesor Goodwitch said.

"What? No you didn't." I said looking at her confused as I tried to remember any moment where Proffesor Goodwitch told me anything about Blake.

"Follow me please, but please, when we arrive, try to control your emotions." She said as I just nod. Proffesor Goodwitch starts walking off somewhere while you follow behind her. If you remembered correctly, we were heading to the library.

Walking inside, you saw a group of people studying, and another group playing an old game you and Blake used to play when you two were children. You then realize that those were the people in the cafeteria earlier.

"Woah, Remnant: The Game, haven't played that game in years." I said looking at the table with a blonde, a white haired girl, a black haired girl with red tips, a blonde monkey faunus, and a blue haired guy behind him.

"Well this is a very complex game, I don't expect someone to know how to play that easily." The white haired girl said not bothering to look up at me along with the others at the table.

"And now, I have officially conquered Vacuo, only 1 kingdom left and I win!" The blonde haired girl said.

"I'm never playing this game again!" The white haired girl complained throwing her cards on the table as tears were flowing out of her eyes.

"Ahem." Proffesor Goodwitc says grabbing the attention of everyone in the table. Once they saw me their eyes widened.

"It's you!" The black haired girl with red tips said.

"Huh?" I asked tilting my head in confusion.

"Girls, this is Y/n Bella-" I cut Proffesor Goodwitch of by glaring at her.