A/n and About The Reader

I have seen a bunch of stories of how Ruby, Yang, or Taiyang abused the reader as a child then the reader gets picked up by a magical being then runs away with them. I really like the concept of those stories but they're getting kinda old and cliché, so I took the same concept and turned it around a bit. So instead of Ruby, Yang, and Taiyang being the ones who abuse the reader, I thought it'd be interesting if it was Blake instead, and rather than being picked up by this magical being and being raised by them to become this OP God or whatever, I thought that it'd be nice for the reader to run away on his own and train himself and other things.

Okay, now about the reader, I'll be showing only the weapons and semblance. I don't want to make the character detailed about their personality and looks because this is an "X Reader" story, it wouldn't be appropriate if I made a description of a character because that wouldn't be fair to the reader, so I'll leave how the reader looks and other stuff up to you guys, the reader. Also if you're wondering about why I'm making the weapons and semblance if I'm saying things should be fair to the reader, the answer is that writing this story will become real complicated if I let the reader think of their own semblance and weapons.

Also, disclaimer, I don't own RWBY or any of their characters and I also don't own you. RWBY is made by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth and of course, you own yourself. I also don't own any of the pictures here or the video down below. The only thing I own is the story and the cover.

Your Weapon:

You will have two katanas that looks like the picture above and the handles have dust chambers inside them which makes it act like Weiss' rapier

You will have two katanas that looks like the picture above and the handles have dust chambers inside them which makes it act like Weiss' rapier. For example if you use the fire option, the katana will be on fire. Then you can put the ends of the katanas together creating a dual sided sword. You can also change it to make it into a bow.

You also have dust infused arrows for the bow and arrow

You also have dust infused arrows for the bow and arrow. Since the reader is also a Belladonna, that means that the reader is a faunus. The reader is the same as Ghira and is able to bring out claws.

Your Semblance:

When the reader activates their semblance, they get to possess a target of their choosing, if you watch/watched an anime called Charlotte, the main character has the same power. When you possess someone, you end up inside their body, the person the reader's possessing will not go to your body, instead they will still be inside their body, but they'll have no control since you're possessing them, they won't know what's happening either so when they gain control over their body again, it'll feel like they passed out and they won't remember anything that happened after you possessed them. The downside is that the reader's body will have no control and it'll just be skin and bones so it'll end up falling over, just like when someone passes out. The reader can only use their semblance for an amount of time before they end up going back to their body, using their semblance is also very tiring and takes up a lot of energy. For reference:

I know the protagonist or Yuu says that he can only control it for 5 seconds, but just roll with what I said. Anyways, that's it for the things about the reader and my A/n, so move along and start reading. Also, if you've watched Charlotte before, then let me say ; no, the reader cannot steal semblances like the way Yuu can steal quirks. In chapter 1 the story will take place in the beggining of season 2.