Chapter 30 : May I?

Start from the beginning

"JINYOUNG!!! WHAT??? WHY??!!", she exclaimed, after that she sighed, she took out what was needed from the first aid-kit, she didn't even look up at him, she seemed disappointed.

"Are you mad?", Jinyoung asked cautiously, but she didn't respond, "Jisoo..", he sighed.

"I'm not mad Jinyoung, I'm worried, why'd you get yourself into such fights, and moreover with jerks like Jungwon, you could've been badly hurt..", she sighed, disappointed and also worried.

"What? Do you think I'm no match for him?", Jinyoung blurt out. Jisoo glared at him as she took out the ointment and applied it on his wounds, she pressed on his wounds slightly harder and Jinyoung winced in pain, "Ah,ah..ya, aren't you supposed to make me feel better?!!", Jinyoung said, Jisoo sighed and pulled away.

"I didn't say you were no match for him, and that's not even the point, I'm just saying you didn't have to get in a fight with him, look at you now.", she said, scowling at him.

"It was for you.", he said slowly.

"I know it was, and I'm grateful that you protect me all the time and care for me, but you don't have to get hurt because of me, I don't want you to.", Jisoo said as her face softened. Jinyoung just looked at her, "Jinyoung please...promise me you won't get into fights like this anymore, especially not for me.", she said. Jinyoung looked away and sighed.

"Fine, I promise, but if he ever bothers you then I'm going to have to break that promise..but I promise.", Jinyoung said, Jisoo broke out into a smile and hugged him, Jinyoung hugged her back, nuzzling his face into her hair.

They pulled away after awhile, and Jisoo cupped his face gently and frowned.

"Are you sure you don't want to report it?", Jinyoung asked, referring to the incident that left her traumatised.

"Jinyoung...I..it's not that I don't want to but we don't have evidence, no witnesses, no CCTV tapes..and as much as I'm traumatised I don't have enough evidence to report it.", Jisoo sighed.

"That's why they do investigation.", Jinyoung pointed out, he has been pestering Jisoo to report about what had happened, but she's too stubborn.

"Alright, fine.", Jisoo sighed, "I'll report it.", Jisoo said as she chewed on her lip.

"Thank you baby, that's the first thing in the morning tommorow.", Jinyoung said caressing her cheek, and she gave him a small smile.

-

Jiyeon was at a cafe, waiting for her bestfriend, she was on her phone, minding her own business.

"Where is he..? I'm so hungry.", she muttered to herself as she continued using her phone.

Suddenly, a familiar voice called her. Confused, she looked up and saw Taera. She cringed inside.

"Jiyeon!!!", Taera exclaimed as she took the opposite infront of Jiyeon before she could protest.

"Hi..", Jiyeon said awkwardly, she has never been too fond of Taera, not even when Jinyoung first started dating her, Jiyeon has always thought that there was something off about her, and when she cheated, Jinyoung knew that his sister was right.