Chapter 25 - Meeting the Avengers... Cast

Okay, I know this took so long but It has been a rough month. Sorry for the wait, but I am back, not completly, but I am here for now. So enjoy this chapter, I don't know when I will next have the time and pleasure to update, but just hold on little grasshoppers.

--

Chapter 25 - Meeting the Avengers... Cast.

Eilsa's POV.

I grabbed the keys off of the breakfast bar and threw them towards Tom who was just appering from his room, he was wearing a blue button-up shirt and dark jeans, I only just noticed how his hair was considerably longer then when I first met him, I guess I didn't realise he had been growing it.
I jumped down from my sitting position on the breakfast bar and walked to him, he opened the door for me and then shut it behind the both of us. Tom started fidderling with the key in the door, I sighed heavily.

"The door automaticly locks when you shut it." I informed him, he still had wrinkles of confusment across his face though. I shrugged it off.

We walked down the hall, and I suddenly regret eating all those sweets, im slightly hyper now. We got in the lift and traveled down to the bottom floor in silence, but not an uncomftable silence, a peacefull one.

Once we where out of the lift, we started to walk down the street towards many little cafes.

"I thought you said they sell breakfast at the hotel." I stated in confusment.

"They do, at 9 o'clock, you woke me up at six remember." He replied as we dodged the sleep deprived American people who looked to be on their way to work.

"Actually, I woke you up at 15 minutes past 6." I sarcasticly stated as we walked into a cafe, the waitress quickly showed us to an half out side half inside table, and delivered our menues.

"You always have to have the last comment don't you." Tom murmered to himself, I smiled realising how trueful that was.

"A habit." I said with a smirk, getting in the last comment. He shock his head in amusment.

The waitress brought us our food, we both where having a blueberry bagle. Tom had a tea while I simply had water. After eating the delictious food, and chatting for abit, we decided to hail a cab and get on our way to Marvel Studios.

Tom tryed to get a cabs attention, but failed many times, I simply whisled for one, and one came, Tom looked shocked and jealous at me.

"How'd you do that?" He asked, voice full of intrige. I meerly tapped my nose in secresy. We jumped in the cab, Tom quickly gave the driver the directions.

"Anyway, so the rules for today-"

"Do I really look like a child?" I asked, nto wanting the same old rule telling adults always give you when they think you are going to mess up.

"Yes, you do. Last time I left you with no rules you burnt half my kitchen down." He stated, getting a dodgy look from the cab driver through the mirror.

"How did you fix that so fast anyway?" I asked, he now mimicked me by tapping his noise, a made a face at him before letting him get on with his usless rules.

"Okay, Rule one, you will stay by me all the time, its a big building, I don't want you getting lost or taken or anything. Rule two, you will promis not to burn anything down." He stated, giving me a look at the second one after noticing my shocked expresstion.

"Rule three, no alcohol, Rule four, don't talk to strangers. Rule five, be nice to the cast, seriously, I don't want to be Hulk smashed in real life." He said, I mouthed along with him, trying to annoy him.