Chapter 7 - Grumpy Grown ups

Ok so I wrote this last night so spelling bad, Fighting scenes bad,  ideas bad, everything is just bad. I don't know why Im posting this its very bad and needs a lot of work I just wanted to see if you liked it so far I guess. Am I the onlly one that thinks that Guess should be spelt with a 'q' not a 'g'? Yes ok then its just my madness. Also it's longish! Well Enjoy if you can.....

Pic of the hansome Tommmm and youtube clip of his best moments

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7 -grumpy grown ups

Eilsa's POV.

Russell had found a couple of comic books for me to read and he had given me a friend discount because I didn't have much money. I thanked him greatfully and left the shop.

It was still light out side so I decided to go for a walk to try and get to know this town, soon I was lost and the sky was starting to get a bit dark, I walked down a short ally way hopping it would lead back to the mall. But as I walked down it two figures emerged from the other end, two familier figure. Imogen and Jodie. Oh shit.

I ran down the opposite way and they seemed to notice me and run after me, I didn't know where to go so stupidly I ran down another aliway, dead end. I managed to climb half way up the wall till I felt hands drag me back down. I landed with a fump on the floor, I turned to see Imogen standing over me.

"Hey, we have missed out little smurfy bitch." She said, I spat at her. Admitidly not the best thing I could have done.

Jodie pulled me up and restrain my struggling body as Imogen pounded her fist into my stomach, I tryed to remember the Kung fu I had learned but right now it was all a blur. Jodie suddenly droped me and then in automaticly after I had a cold hard punch into my eye. And I was out cold.

I woke up a while later and judging my the night sky, I guess I must have been in there for a while. I didn't really know my way to Tom's from here so Im going to have to go by my poor judgment, and sence of direction. I headed down a street that looked right but after a while I was screwed, where was I? I turned left into another street hoping that would ring a bell, but sadly no.

As I walked down the street I noticed a couple of guys climbing out of a window of a near by house, they had a very expensive tv in hand. Where they robbing the house? Oh god should I turn around and go back or stay hear and watch. A sudden screech of police sirens in the distance knocked me out of my thoughts, the boys begun to panack and ended up dropping the tv, right in frount of me. They hopped in the van a speed of in the opposite direction to the police.

The police cars skidded to a stop when they saw me standing in front of a broken tv, not my best image. The bright light that shone from the cars headlights blinded me as I tryed to back away.

"Put your hands up!" On cop yelled at me taking me by suprise. I slowly raised my hands and put the behind my head, dropping my shopping. Oh great I was getting the blame, yet again.

A blonde police officer came up behind me and tryed to put the cuffs on me but I started to struggle, a lot. In the end I was smashed up against the side of a car with the cuffs on me at last. I was shoved into the police car and I don't know what happened to my shopping.

A while later I was sitting on a creaky uncomftable bed in a rather displeasing cell, my hands still cuffed behind my back. The blonde cop came into my cell with a bored look spread across his face.

"Name?" He asked lazily.

"What's it to you?" I asked, I had no identifacation on so I'm guessing this was there way of finding out who I was. Send in the angry man with a pen and paper. Good luck.