Chapter 5 - Finding Loki

Im finding it really hard to stay away from this book. The chapter would have been posted earlier but I wasn't happy with it so I re-wrote it. Get ready for not very please Tom in this chapter. Enjoy...

Pic of Tom and youtube clip of Tom having a slumber party!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5 - Finding Loki

Eilsa's POV.

As soon as Tom shut the door behind him, I was up and out of my room, I ran to the kitchen and grabed a plate. I may have grabbed it a bit to fast because the next thing I hear is a smashing sound. My feet start to hurt, I look down and discover that they have a lot of little cuts in them and are surrounded my millions of pieces of broken china. Oops. I grab another plate and a paper towl to puton my bleeding feet. I walk over to the fridge, I might clean that up later.

I pull out a carton of eggs and open them up, the eggs are white and undamaged. God this is different from the childrens home, there are no padlocks on cabinets or broken rotton food in the fridge. This makes me really happy for some reason, I pull out a clean frying pan from on of the draws. Wow it's clean. I thought to my self as I looked at my weird reflection in the pan. I set it down on the hob and crack two eggs into it. Im so hungry, I guess I should have eaten breakfast this morning.

While the eggs are cooking I walk away from them and into my room, I scroll through my iPod till I find some 'Bullet for my valentine'. I quickly plug the iPod into the speackers and let the loud scremo music blurt out.

I snif the air and realise something is burning. Oh shit the eggs. I ran out of my room and into the kitchen, I quickly stop causing myself to skid across the room and fall on my but. Ouch, thank god I mised the broken china. I whince at the thought before grabbing a the nearest thing to me and trying to smolder the raging flames with it.

How did I manage to set fire to eggs, im sure im the first person to do that. Oh and more of my stupidity, I tryed to distinguish a fire with a tea towl...

The flames easily burn through the tea towl and are now raging out of control. I through the remaines of the burn tea towl to the floor and run outside the appartment to the lift. Ah-ha thats where I saw you. I thought to my self as I yanked the fire istinguisher off the wall and run back into the appartment. The flames where now roaring out of controll which scared me alittle but excited me a lot. I love fire. The music was still going strong as I yanked at random leavers to try and work the fire estinguisher. Finaly I realised there wher instrucstions on the side and I mentally face palmed.

I pulled the right leaver, and because I was reading the instructions at the same time I got a face full of the foam. Ah lovely. I turned the extinguisher to the fire and did the same proses. The flames slowly seased but the adrenalin stayed. Im so hyper right now.

I put the extinguisher down and walked back to the fridge, not bothering to clean up the mess. I decided against making eggs again and instead grabbed a couple of freash, unsqueased tomatos. I walked back to my room and lay downn on my bed.

Bored bored bored. This was going through my head as I looked up at the celling in well, bordom. If you hadn't guessed that already. I didn't know what to do, I had stuff that I could be doing but I didn't want to do that stuff right now. You get me, oh great and now im turning into a chav.

I got up slowly and switched of the music which had now given me a head ach. I walked into the kitchen and only then did I realise how much of a mess it was. Oh well, I guess it will give Tom a knock back into reality when he realises what he has just taken on.