Chapter 11 - Tears start to fall.

SO here is chapter 11, btw I changed that they saw thor 1 first in stead of the avengers because they are going to make avengers. So that might not have made sence bacause i cant explain things well. so enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11 - Tears start to fall.

Eilsa's POV.

We were spread out on the sofa, I was leaning against Jonnys shoulder as I scrolled through the guide for the tv.

"Hey wouldn't you know it, Cry Babys on." I annonced getting happy, I've always loved the movie.

"You wanna watch it?" I asked Jonny hopefully.

"Anything to make you happy." He replied in a sweet voice, I grinned and selected the programe.

I got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" He asked turning to look at me.

"Im going to make some popcorn." I replied grabbing the bag I had seen awhile ago, out of the cuboard and putting it into the microwave.

Soon, after the 'pops' had finished, the popcorn was done, I carried the bowl of popcorn back to Jonny, leaning over the sofa to give it to him, once he took it I jumped over the back of the sofa and landed next to him. His shocked expresstion soon faded as I snuggled up to him. I still wasn't sure where our relaton ship was exsactly but I wanted to hug someone, right now.

Half way through the movie the Jonny started to stop watching it, he was spending more time watching me then the movie. I suddenly felt a hand on my cheek, I looked up at Jonny curiously. He was staring right at me with something in his eyes, I couldn't figure out what he was feeling but I knew I felt the earge to kiss him.

He pulled my head foward a bit, and leaned in. I was about to lean into him when suddenly the front door opened and a familier, annoying sound came into the room, but it imediantly stoped.

I sighed and slowly leaned away from Jonny. He had an annoyed look on his face as he looked at the intruder. I sighed before turning.

In the doorway stood Tom, great. But, oh it gets better, behind him stood two celebreties who I recognised to be Robert Downy Jr, and Chris Hemsworth. Great my day just got ruined.

"What do y-"

"You're supposed to be home at 3 not 2." Tom said interupting me with a questioning face, he looked at his watch again then at me. "Care to explain?" He asked with a annoyed tone.

"Well you said you wearn't able to pick me up today yet your home, and able to drive. Or have you been drinking?" I asked fed up.

"I wasn't supposed to be home this early." He confesed.

"Yet you are here." I replied, I turned to Jonny who was still sitting quietly, but looking very observent.

"Go wait in my room, I'll be in there in a sec." I whispered to him, he smiled to me understandingly and got up after patting my leg. He stood up as straight as possibe to sort of undermine Tom, he sighed and walked away, after he shut my door I turned back to Tom.

"What do you want?" I said in a hostile voice to him, Chris and Robert seemed a little shocked at my sudden change of tone.

"I want to know what your doing home." He said walking in a little further and inviting the two celebreties in to.

"Im home because im home, what are you doing home with tweedle dee and tweedle dumb?" I asked motioning towards Chris and Robert getting a shocked look from them, Chris and Robert looked at each other and then had a quiet conversaton about who was tweedle dee and who was tweedle dumb.

I got up and put the bowl of finished popcorn on the kitchen side. I then grabbed two beers out the fridge.

"Ah, put the beer back missy." Tom demanded, I put them back with a sigh then turned to Tom with a hand on my hip.

"Don't call me missy." I snaped with a sharp tone.

"I don't like you hanging out with him." Tom said pointing to my door.

"What have you got against Jonny?" I demanded, hurt at how he didn't like my friends.

"I know his parents, he's dangerous." Tom said like he knew every thing.

"You don't know anything about him!" I shouted at Tom, he always ashumes he is right and can change my life. "And anyway, how is you hanging out with a druggy any better?" I asked my voice raised as I motioned towards Robert, Robert looked afended but then leaned foward abit.

"Ex druggy, thank you." Robert chimed before leaning back to his standing pose. I sighed and walked off leaving three annoyed men.

"Eilsa!" Tom yelled after me but I ignored him and slamed my door shut. I didn't even want to know why Chris and Robert where here, I just wanted to be alone, I sunk down the door till I was hugging my knees, then I remembered that Jonny was here.

I looked up to see a rather worried looking Jonny who was sat at the front of my bed.

"You alright?" He asked in short hand. I nodded but couldn't help a couple of tears fall from my eyes, I don't know why I was crying, I was just so sad.

Jonny got up from the bed and came over to me, he wiped the tears from my eyes with his thum, I smiled gently to him. His arms came around me and picked me up, he walked over to the bed and put me down gentley. He layed down next to me and cuddled me close.

I started to cry a little, and I don't know why. Maybe because Tom doesn't trust me, or that I let Tom down. I've never really shown that I am greatfull to Tom for inviting me into his home and not leaving me to be beat up every day, I always thought it was just a simpathy act, I still sort of do. Because who just adopts a kid out of no where, with out even knowing them.

I snuggled up closer to Jonny and slowly fell asleep in his warm embrase.