Chapter 9 - Jonny

Ok ok chapter 9, with the lovly Jonny played by Jonny Depp, but when jonny depp played Wade walker from cry baby. Pic on side. I know hot right <3 Ok so speling not to great towards the end, so if you dont understand anything then just comment below. I will be continuing from the last point because it was getting to long in comparesent to the other chapters. So bare with and Enjoy.... 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9 - Jonny

Eilsa's POV.

"Don't wake up, wont wake up, can't wake up, no no don't wake me up." My alarm went of. I unlocked my iPod and switched of the alarm.

Arg. I got up but then imediantly sat back down again because of the haziness. After I regained balance I slowly stood up and walked to my closet. I decided on wearing ripped black jeans and a black button up t-shirt, I rolled the sleeves up and looked in the mirror.    

For some reason the school didn't have a uniform, well at least I didn't think it did.

There was a sudden knock at the door which made me jump a bit, I walked over to the door and opened it with a sigh.

"Yeah?" I asked Tom who was standing in the doorway with some clothes in his hand.

"Here's your uniform." He said in a sleepy voice.

"Oh great." I said sarcastically, I was so happy before I had to where this, what even is this?

I closed the door on Tom who was holding his head as if he had a headache. I heard heavy foot steps walking away so I decided to put on the clothes.

It was a white shirt with a tie which I hung around my shoulders. I left my ripped jeans on, I'm not wearing a skirt, ever. I put on my leather jacket and batman convers. 

I quickly walked out my bedroom door and through the hallway, I didn't want I talk to Tom, he should have talked to me about the school first.

"What do you want for bre-" Tom started but I walked out the front door and slammed it shut.

I walked down the street, the hard rain smashing down on to my leather jacket, where had Tom got to, normally he would come after me. Argh why do I care.

Just then a black car that looked familiar started to slow and drive beside me. The window of the car got rolled down.

"Get in the car." A stern voice which I recognised to be Tom said.

I ignored the car and kept walking forward not wanting to be in the same car with him.

"Hey pretty lady, where you heading?" A strange man asked who was walking towards me.

Oh god what was he wanting. Toms car suddenly stopped and Tom go out in a hurry he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the car and away from the stranger, he opened the car door and shoved me in, Tom quickly got into the other side after yelling at the stranger for being a pedophile.

"Why did you walk out?" He asked.

"Because." I answered staring out the window in boredom.

"Come on, tell me." Tom pleaded pulling my shoulder so I would look at him.

"Because you annoyed me." I confessed holding the bridge of my nose with a sigh.

"How?" He asked looking from the road to me.

"You didn't ask me wether I wanted to go to this school or not. Your changing every thing." I said with a heavy sigh, resting my head back in the head rest and closing my eyes not wanting to talk to him.