"The fuck is going on here?" Joshua snarled. He'd never admit the resentment he felt against Mason nor the jealousy.

"Mason had a shit night-"

"And Egypt always sings that reggae song for me and my day gets brighter. Right Egypt?" Mason looked up at Egypt with a small smile and Egypt being clueless as to Mason's actions nodded with a smile and dropped a kiss to Mason's forehead like he always did.

Joshua felt as if his heart caught on fire when Egypt's lips touched Mason's skin. He hated that Mason and Egypt were so familiar with each other. He didn't feel hungry anymore nor did he feel like staying in the apartment while Egypt showed all those affections toward Mason and Mason eating it up like a cow let loose in a fucking field.

Mason smirked when he saw how irked Joshua was. Maybe irked wasn't the right word. Pissed... yeah pissed described the way Joshua was glaring at Mason and Egypt. Fire would have literally come out of his brother's eyes had Joshua had that power.

"Why are you here Mason and not at home in your three bedroom condo?" Joshua asked the obvious.

"Well." Mason dragged out the word and grinned. "I was hooking up with this chick and then this morning she threw me out because her husband called and said he was on his way home." Joshua rolled his eyes. Leave it to Mason to bang somebody's wife. It's like he never learns.

"I would have been late as balls if I went home and then came back here." Mason finished and gulped the coffee in his cup.

"Still, you being a whore doesn't explain why you're in here." Joshua crossed the space of the kitchen and poured himself some coffee and added cream and sugar to his liking.

"Well I thought I'd use your shower and borrow some clothes for the day." Mason drawled practically salivating when Egypt dropped an omelet in a plate in front of him.

"Thanks Egypt!" Mason groaned. "And I'm not a whore. More of an 'unselfish possessor of a giant dick'." he said and dug into his breakfast. Joshua watched on in disgust as Mason ate loudly like a damn caveman that hasn't eaten in weeks.

"Joshua!" Startled by his name being called so loud Joshua snapped his head in Egypt's direction and frowned at the boy.

"That's not nice, both of you." Egypt scowled. "And here's your breakfast. I didn't put any peppers in yours." Egypt said quickly and Joshua's lips tipped on one side in appreciation. Joshua hated peppers be them hot or just for seasoning he hated them with a passion since his youth. It was Mason's fault really. At ten Mason told his jock friends that Joshua was so cool he could eat two chili peppers without crying and boy did Joshua try. He threw up and he'd swear up to this day he saw his life flash in front his eyes. Joshua never tried to impress anybody since then.

Joshua wolfed down his food and left Egypt and Mason bantering with each other because he couldn't stop looking at Egypt's legs in his board shorts nor wonder what Egypt's fingers would feel like tangled in his hair while he drove his cock inside him. Oh and don't even get started on the way Egypt laughed. Too pretty of a laugh for a guy and Joshua's heart couldn't take it when Egypt directed a grin and those seductive eyes toward him.

Mason showered and dug through Joshua's closet and found some clothes from when Joshua turned up at his house for coffee, a bath and some clothes. When he went downstairs Egypt had just opened the store and was staring at Joshua donning his overalls.

"You do know he likes you too right?" Mason asked and Egypt squeaked.

"What? No!" Egypt scoffed and then his eyes widened. "I do not like Joshua!" he hissed at Mason.

"Yea, well Joshua wants to strip you naked and lick whipped cream off of your nipples, jack your cock off and eat your ass out." Mason said while he wiggled his eyebrows and laughed at how red Egypt turned-the crude bastard.

"Mason! He doesn't!" Egypt shrieked and Mason laughed.

"He does because that's what I'd do with you if I batted for your team." Mason left Egypt sputtering and mind reeling from his overly explicit words.

There is no way Joshua liked Egypt and that was all Egypt told himself that day and well into the following week. Nope. He did not have feelings for Joshua nor did Joshua feel anything for him apart from despise.

 He did not have feelings for Joshua nor did Joshua feel anything for him apart from despise

A/N

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Haven't done shout outs in a while so here goes.

envybackup
vhenke
_MarilynMonhoe
sernaj98
Deme50
loadingnowbro
greatwolfspirit
zaza_luvs
foodluver13
kell_eyre
samster8201
rwhope
down2earth
jasmigwkdbd

loversunit2107
VoteDbest
TonaxxStave
KaySetonks
lehappy2
chimchim131995
SoulkillerBane
kalli2205
alli21
Kdollofthepjofandom
soccer_girl8
Lovebug8385
FallonAngel
Beautiful_Dirty_Rich
SarahElla1
Twizzlerbell
Klancain
Insomniatic_love
Tristania21
hotmama1969
AMRWILDMAN
Cipher90
DanielleWilson89