Chapter 15 (slight smut)

Start from the beginning

Tae: "Oh my god

Tae: "Oh my god. That is so funny. If I was him seeing you squirm and try to not totally lose it, I would have laughed so hard."

Okay I know Tae had a strange kind of humor but this was even more strange than his usual jokes. I just stood there getting a little angry, crossing my arms in front of my chest and furrowed my brows at him. But he just kept laughing. Okay that's it. I am leaving.

I stomped past him unlocked the door and went to my room. I stripped of my jeans and underwear throwing them both inside the laundry basket. I looked down and saw my half hard penis, the head all red from the oversensitivity. Maybe a cold shower would help. I also was so tempted to take out the toy but resisted.

After the shower I at least felt a lot better, fresh and clean. I had a towel wrapped around my waist and rubbed my hair with another white towel while I walked over to my luggage. I pulled out my Emporio Armani underwear and a cream-grey sweater with some black pants and got myself dressed.

After scrolling through my phone for a while, my room door opened and the person I was secretly waiting for stepped inside and after locking the door, he stood there across the room, just scanning me from head to toe. I felt like a prey, he was about to hunt. The more he was just looking at me, eating me up with his eyes, the more impatient I became. He noticed that and ordered me over, to where he was, with one finger. I instantly lifted myself of the bed and had to stop my feet from sprinting over to Yoongi. Once I was only a few steps away from him, I stopped and waited for him to make the next step. I was to shy to initiate anything myself and rather had him do that instead, since he likes to be the one in control. As if he could read my mind, he closed the last distance between us, until our noses where about to touch. His hot breath on my skin made me shiver and I closed my eyes to be able to focus on his scent, his touch and all my other senses more. His thumb brushed my lips softly and made me open them a little bit. He then smashed his own lips against them roughly, pulling our heads closer together with his one hand tangled in my hair. The kiss was full of passion and he was sucking on my bottom lip and giving it little bites. I gave him permission to stick his tongue inside my mouth when I opened it up even more. He took over control straight away, which I answered with a soft moan. The room was filled with sound of our wet and hot make out session and my whole body was reacting to Yoongi's presence. Since my eyes where still shut, I was surprised when his left hand slipped under my sweater and inside my underwear. His hand wrapped around my again hard dick, squeezing it, making me break the kiss to let out a moan and throwing my head back.

Yoongi: "You are so responsive and sensitive to my touch. I love that. Seeing your expression like this, so beautiful and only for me to see... I love y... *coughs* ...I love that."

Finally the next chapter is here! I hope you all had a nice Christmas like me.

Also Happy Birthday to our little (hot) angel Taehyungie!! 💕

The disrespect is real

The disrespect is real....🔥💦👅

And here is a fanart made by my friend/bby of Jimin and Yoongi.

Her wattpad is @Krimi_ and her second is @ZopoChan_ where she also writes BTS fanfics and maybe you could give it a look if you want