25. Dead or Alive.

Lyrics:
"Run boy run, this world is not meant for you."

-

The helicopter ride felt long.

In realty it took them 10 minutes to get to the hospital.

For Taehyung it felt like hours of looking at the man he loves struggling to stay alive.

Once they made it to the hospital, Jungkook was rushed to the ER where a surgeon would perform surgery to get rid of the bullets and try to keep him alive.

All the boys and Jungkooks parents sat  outside the waiting room for Dr. Luhan, a younger surgeon who was known for doing the best surgeries in South Korea.

Junmyeom and Sehun rushed inside of the waiting room instantly running over to a crying Taehyung who was being held by Hoseok.

"What happened?"

"I d-don't even know... One second he got a text and bang, two gun shots go off."

"A text?"

"Yeah, I haven't read it yet but..." Taehyung replied through sniffles handing over the Iphone to Sehun who went to read recent messages.

Sehun's eyebrows furrow together in frustration before pulling Junmyeon towards him whispering something. Taehyung doesn't notice the way the elders face changes from shock to anger.

"Taehyung we'll give you back Jungkook's phone soon, we have to go check something real quick."

-

Sehun handed the phone to Yixing who types several things into the computer before a map shows up.

"The phone is located near the cabin but it's deep in the woods. If the police are searching everywhere for the shooter most likely he's hiding."

Junmyeom slammed his hands onto the table out of frustration. They had to catch whoever did this.

They had to catch Jinyoung.

-

Flashback to the hospital.

"Hyung... I think Jinyoung is still alive. During the interagation Taehyung said he trusted the man because he acted sweet. Called him a Prince."

After taking the phone from Taehyung they left the hospital in a hurry making their way to the police station.

Junmyeom felt his heart beat making a loud thumping noise. This would he the biggest and most twisted case Junmyeon has solved in his whole career.

-

All detectives and SWAT team wore bulletproof vest just in case. Yixing led them through the light snow following the tracker. The sun would set in an hour making this man hunt even harder.

"We're almost there."

"This is crazy." Kyungsoo muttred rubbing his shaved head before raising his gun up into defense mode.