4.달콤한 꿈.

"Sweet Dreams."

Lyrics:

"I don't know who's gonna kiss you when I'm gone,so I'm gonna love you now."

Jungkook could feel a stare on him as he was on the phone with his assistant, he only figured it would be the orange haired boy who was flirting with him last night.

Taehyung of course took a long look over the man who held his chin up high, he wanted to scoff at how the man walked with confidence that could fill up three Olympic pools.But he didn't instead he searched through the front pocket of his jansport backpack, although the man triggered random glimpses of things he couldn't quite understand he decided to just ignore it.

"Thanks Elsa, I will be sure to sign them in the morning. Just put them on my desk. Alright...Drive safe...Good night."

Jungkook finally turned his head after finishing his call, his dark brown eyes were met with the bleach blonde hair boy looking through his backpack. He smirked a bit seeing Taehyung get frustrated easily over something.

"You got to be fucking kidding me, I must of left them at the office!"

"Are you okay?"

Taehyung lifted his head, his green eyes meeting Jungkooks dark brown eyes. He nervously zipped up his backpack dropping it next to his door.

"I uh left my keys at my office...which is closed since its 7pm."

"If you want you can stay at my house and in the morning get your keys..."

Taehyung thought for a moment. There is a possibility that this rich man could take advantage of him or he is actually being sincere.

Let's go with the second.

"I- uh-sure."

"Alright.I'm Jungkook by the way..."

"Taehyung."

They both walked into Jungkook's fancy condo, unlike Taehyung's house full of bright colors Jungkook only had very classy colors. Jungkook threw his keys into the counter pulling off his blazer throwing it onto the couch before walking into the kitchen that was next to the living room.

"You can set your stuff on the couch for right now...are you hungry?"

"Not really...I ate at the office before going home."

"Alright, well I'm going to cook myself dinner."

As Jungkook rolled up his sleeves to cook Taehyung took a seat on the couch where he could observe the man. Well Jungkook.

As Jungkook cooked,Taehyung could see his forearms flex and his sharp jaw tilt when he was looking at something for a long time. Small music played from Jungkook's phone indicating someone was calling him, he wiped his hands on a towel before answering his phone.

"Hello Mr.shen...it should of been picked out yesterday. Did you not? The models will be there tomorrow morning at nine...and you have no make up stylist? Okay...I'll try something."

Jungkook ended the call throwing his phone onto the counter before releasing a sigh. Taehyung stood up in curiosity walking towards the counter so he was now standing across from him.

"You okay sir?" Taehyung asked causing Jungkook to let out a chuckle.

"We don't have a make up artist for our models. We have a photoshoot for our new eye shadow pallet. We even have members of Seventeen and Monsta X modeling for us."