17.사랑해.

"I love you."

💗
Lyrics: sweet creatue, wherever I go...you bring me home.

-
Lips locked. Teeth clashing. And moans filled the room.

Jungkooks hands were under the shirt the elder wore while Taehyungs hands were tangled in the youngers hair. There was a certain heat that remained between the two as Jungkook leaned back on the bed, the lock formed between their lips never stopping.

Of course you would think they would've already stopped the foreplay of kissing by now. But for Jungkook the best drug for him was the way Taehyung moaned when he sucked on the elders bottom lip. For Taehyung he liked feeling the smoothness of thw others lips on his own, the way open mouthed kisses felt like love.

Maybe thats what this was.

Love making. Not the crude fucking that would be made in a cheap hotel room somewhere in Seoul.

No this was luxury lust filled love made on silk sheets.

So thats why when the throbbing pain became to much to bare for Jungkook, he grinded up into the elder and a choked moan being the result.

Leaning up Taehyung stripped off the large shirt throwing it somehwere that would be found in morning light. Jungkook enjoyed the view on top of him, Taehyungs breathless face and tanned skim glowing in the dim room.

"God. You're breathtaking." Jungkook muttered the complement while reaching out to touch the angel like creature. Something sweet made from Jungkooks old day dreams.

Of course this wasnt the first time Taehyung and him had sex, but it felt like the first time he didn't rush.

Taehyung leaned into Jungkooks hand understanding what he felt. Because at this moment Jungkook was something made of beautiful gems, glowing right beneth him. So when their lips finnaly met again the lust was exchanged for love, Jungkooks sweatpants were kicked away alomg with both of their underwears.

Positions changed so Taehyung was underneath the younger, the unspoken words of love were replaced with moans and grunts.

With some prep and some hope from Taehyungs end that this wouldn't hurt as bad as it was the first time, a condom was adjusted and Jungkook eased himself into him. Taehyung felt the wind be knocked out of him as his back arched, never before Jungkook did he ever feel this full.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook softly muttred into Taehyungs neck.

"Y-yea. Please move, if you do not hu-"

Taehyung was cut off by his own moan as Jungkook started to slowly shift in and out of him, the small bell making only some noise from the small pace. His nails digged into Jungkooks back feeling his whole body shake.

"Faster...please."

Jungkook lifted head to see the elders face as he picked up the pace, the bell making more noise as the speed was faster. Taehyungs face when he moaned was erotic, something out of wet dreams of teenage boys who only wished they could see something like that in person.

With one hand on Taehyungs left hip and his other hand on the right thigh, he shifted to a better angle hitting exactly what would make Taehyung come undone.

Moments later Taehyung came with loud moans he was sure the people next door could hear, not leaving Jungkook far behind the younger came with his face rested between the elders shoulder and neck . The condom was soon tied up and threw into the trash, Jungkook grabbed a wash cloth from the bathroom to clean Taehyungs stomach from cum.

New briefs were on both of them as they laid with their legs tangled. Taehyung laid on Jungkooks chest half asleep, the feeling of Jungkooks  hands running through his hair a calming feeling.

-

"So why must we get a real Christmas tree?" Jungkook asked as they walked around a tree farm.

"Because real trees are pretty."

Jungkook just shook his head with a sigh as he looked at the small trees around them, the only reason he was okay with coming here was because Taehyung has a smile on his face.

The elder stopped in front of a huge tree that had to be taller than Jungkook, the elder was all smiles seeing Jungkook walked towards him.

"Look at this one."

"That trees fucking huge."

"There are little kids here don't cuss!" Taehyung swatted his shoulder seeing a mother glare at the two, he only gave a weak smile in response.

"Is this the one you want?"

"Yes."

"Alright fine...Sir! We will take this one."

-

"So what colors should we do to decorate the tree?" Jungkook asked as the looked at glass decorations, several different types of ortiments and ribbons filled the section.

"Red and gold? Red and white?"

"Hmmm the red and gold glass stuff looks nice."

"So a yes to red and gold." Taehyung replied picking out a box and some ribbon placing it into the cart. Jungkook picked up sone red ribbon walking towards the basket to throw it in with the rest.

"What do we need that much ribbon for?" Taehyung asked the younger who only smirked before looking over to the body gaurd 10 feet away, he leaned over to whisper into the elders ear.

"That ribbons for our play time baby."

"You nasty!" Taehyung yet again swatted at the younger who just chuckled at how easily riled up the elder got, with the tips of his ears red, Taehyung started to pick out a star for the top. He settled on a simple Gold shimmery one.

"So who all is coming for christmas?"

"All of the hyungs, I think Jin-Hyung is gonna help me cook the meal. The rest of you boys can do other stuff whike we cook."

"So I'm guess we need to buy presents soon for them."

"Bingo baby, it's weird how this will be a Christmas with all of them. I figured Jimin would go back home but he decided not to this year."

"Well more the merrier." Jungkook laughed seeing Taehyung trying on a reindeer headband, the elder had a handfull of headbands and stockings for the fire place.

"You look so cute with that on your head."

"Shut up!"

---

CRAPPY SMUT OH MY GOD. KILL ME NOW 💓