14.헤드 스페이스.

"Head space."

Lyrics:
"Look up at heaven, mama you proud?"

Jungkook didn't sleep.

When Taehyung woke up his sight was Jungkook shirtless staring out the window. Snow was still falling down in a comforting pattern. The elder walked over to where Jungkook stood, a blanket wrapped around his naked body as he stood next to the younger.

"What's on your mind?"

"My brother."

Taehyung wasn't expecting that response, his blanket coverd body leaned against the taller. He wanted to comfort the younger. But his words would never be able to, so he settled with leaning against him.

"I Just don't know how god could give him the easy way out. The easy way out...such bullshit." Jungkook scoffed at the thought of the person controlling everything.

Growing up Jungkook was always seen as the bad kid, he would never be like Jinyoung, and he was thankful for that.

Taehyung still said nothing.

"If only my parents knew what he did, they wouldn't compare me to him. Do you know how fucked up it is for them to compare me to him even after he's dead?"

"Very fucked up." Taehyung finally replied looking at the younger who had a clenched jaw.

"I kind of want to spit all this mess into their face."

"Why don't you?"

Finally both fully clothed, Jungkook sat there looking at his phone that had his mother's number staring back at him.

"It's now or never..."

Click.

Ring...ring...rin-

"Hello Jungkook-ah? How are you baby?" He felt his heart leap out of his chest hearing her cheerful voice.

"Hello mum...I have something to show you. Is there anyway you can come vist?" Jungkook asked looking at Taehyung who had wide eyes.

"Hmm I have nothing to do really, your father's always working. I could be there by tomorrow evening!"

She sounded happy. It hurt Jungkook to know he was only gonna crush her happy feelings.

"Sounds great... I love you."

"I love you too Jungkook...is something wrong?"

"Not exactly."

"Jungkook-ah...work must be stressful huh? Have you been eating?"

"I've been eating, works not that stressfull, it's just... I'll tell you when you get here."

Taehyung and Jungkook stood next to each other the next day waiting for the youngers mother, it was only 5pm.