"Then what the fück is up with you my nigga?" He asked.

Instead of answering him I kept walking back towards women's restroom area where Rose was still standing.

"No fucking way. Is that who I think it is?" Kev said looking from me to Rose with pure shock on his face.

"Hello Kevin... Chris." Rose said to them.

"What in the supernatural hell is this? Yo we thought yo ass was dead! Bro this some freak shít." Kev said rubbing his eyes then looking at her again.

"Yea apparently that's what everyone thought." Rose mumble under her breath.

I look at Chris who have yet to say anything. He was just glaring at her with a mug with his fist folded at his side.

"Chris you good?" I asked him.

"Man you really call me over here to see this ghost bitch. Fück this fake ass bítch." He said still glaring her way.

"Yo chill with all that." I said to him.

"Don't defend this bítch she ain't shit. She been alive this whole fucking time and just now coming back. Look at all the shit you been through my nígga!, now you doing good she come back probably to start some shít so fuck that and fuck her. Her Casper the ghost face ass can go back to wherever the fück she appear from." He said walking up on her.

On instinct I push Chris back from her as Kev got in between us. "Watch ya fùcking mouth don't be talking bout her like that. You my nígga but you know I don't play that shit." I said pushing Kev out the way.

"You really defending this bitch as if she ya girl. Man you tripping it's still fuck her. She ain't Xena so I don't have to respect shit. Speaking of Xena,  I wonder how she would feel about this shit." He said glaring at me.

"Man both of y'all need to relax. Y'all bros before anything, so all this shit is unnecessary." Kevin said stepping in again.

Fück! I forgot I told Xena I was going to slide through and pick her up. Checking the time I see that it's already pass 1:30 A.M.

"Man regardless of what happen we use to be close so I ain't gonna let you disrespect her in front of me like that and Xena good she know wassup so don't worry bout that."

"Who's Xena?" Rose ask breaking Chris and I's glare.

"His girlfriend, you know, something you're not." Chris said being petty.

"Oh um... well I gotta go so I'll see you around... or not." Rose said quickly trying to walk off.

"Wait, hold up" I said grabbing her arm. I'll be damned if I let her leave again without getting my answers to all these questions I have.

"What August?" She said with attitude, snatching her arm away from me.

"I know you not mad over that? did you think I was going to be single forever? Especially when I was under the impression that you was dead?" I asked frowning at her.

"No, but I didn't expect you to move on so quick... you know what just forget it." She sighs.

"Quick? Rose it's been three fucking years." She is really bugging the fuck out.

"I said forget it August damn. You're right, you deserve to move on and be happy."

"I'm not even here for all that. Give me your number so we can meet up cause we have a lot of shit to discuss." I said giving her my phone to plug in her number.

After putting in her number, my phone started ringing in her hand. By the ring tone I knew it was my baby. A picture of Xena popped up on the screen.