“And you and Kaylie will move in with me?”

“Now that’s what we need to talk about.” Selena said getting off my lap.

“But you just said you’ll give me another chance.” I said becoming nervous again and a little upset and confused.

“And I do Justin. But I want us to be together for a while, before I jump into moving in with you. I want to take it slow and make sure this is what I really want.” She explained.

“But we had sex. How is that taking it slow?” I laughed.

“Ok, that didn’t count.” Selena said.

“So do we get to do that again?”

“Maybe sometime; not now, we’re taking it slow.”

“How slow?”

“Wow for an old man you still have hormones like an 18 year old boy.”

“Well I’m not 60 so I don’t need Viagra.”

“And I don’t know if that’s a good thing or bad.”

“At least on the bright side now that we’re back, I can finally live out my fantasy.”

“I’m scared to ask what that is.” Selena said laughing slightly.

“Oh just you know, just kind of like one of my favorite books of all time.”

“Fifty Shades of Grey?”

“Yep.” I smiled popping the ‘p’ and pulled her closer to me again.

“But I don’t work for you.” Selena said.

I smirked and she groaned. “That still doesn’t mean we can’t have fun on my desk.” I winked.

“You are so—“

“I know.” I said cutting her off and I brought her lips to mine.

I love the feeling of her lips against mine. It feels great knowing she’s mine again.

“But can we still talk about last night though?” Selena said pulling away and this time I groaned.

“You were stupid to be driving drunk; and not to mention so reckless!” She lectured.

Should have known this was coming.

“I wasn’t that drunk Selena.” I said and she started shaking her head.

“And it doesn’t matter Justin! You could have hurt someone, or even yourself!” Selena said. “Kaylie almost lost one of her parents; she doesn’t need a heart attack knowing she could have lost you.”

“I know, I know and I’m sorry.” I said leaning my forehead against hers. “I promise it won’t ever happen again. Especially now since you and Kaylie both are in my life.” I smiled and kissed her once more on the lips.

“Oh and also about last night, did I remember, or did you remember to use a condom?”

“That’s your problem buddy.” Selena laughed as she walked off and went to the refrigerator to grab a drink for me.

“Wait so we weren’t protected?” I asked beginning to become panicked. “Don’t get me wrong, I love Kaylie but what if you get pregnant again? I don’t think we can have an—“

“Justin calm down.” Selena laughed.

“Why are you so calm?” I asked confused.

“Because I’m on birth control.” She said and began walking up the stairs to her room as I followed her.

“Oh. But wait, why is it my problem about condoms?” I asked confused as Selena plopped down on her bed and I stood infront of her.

“Because I don’t need any since I don’t have sex, other than last night.”

“Wait why--”

“Ever since Kaylie I haven’t.”

“So you hadn’t had sex in almost 5 years until last night?”

“Yep.” She said popping the ‘p’. “That’s why it hurted.”

I took a seat next to her, resting my hand on her thigh. “I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

“You didn’t that much. I just needed to re-adjust, and I was just a little sore this morning but I feel better.” She smiled.

I smiled then it clicked. “So you and Mason never?”

“Nope, not ever; I mean there were times we almost, but it never happened.”

“Good.” I smiled and wrapped my arm around her neck. “But if you didn’t ever plan on having sex, why are you on birth control?”

“It helps with my cramps.” She said and I nodded my head understanding.

“So does that mean for now on we can have sex whenever, wherever without worrying about condoms?” I smirked and Selena grabbed one of her throw pillows hitting me in my face.

“DUDE!”

“Hey I’m just asking.” I laughed shrugging my shoulders.