29

It was after school and Dan was replaying what Pj said. Pj was going to hurt Phil tomorrow. He couldn't let that happen. He needs to tell Phil but he can't message him. He'll have to go to Phil's house to warn him.

Dan drives to Phil's house and knocks on the door. Phil answers and he looks at Dan quite surprised. Phil gets over his confusion and pulls Dan into a tight hug. Dan starts crying and Phil closes the door.

Maria: *walks out* Phil who's at the-never mind.

Maria walks back into the living room leaving Phil and Dan in the hallway.

Phil: It's alright.

Dan: N-No it isn't.

Phil: It might not be alright right now, but I promise you it will be. Do you want to come up to my room and talk?

Dan: Ok.

Dan follows Phil upstairs with tears still falling from his eyes. Why is he crying? Why does he have to be so pathetic? Dan and Phil sit on Phil's bed next to each other.

Phil: Are you okay?

Dan: *sighs* No. Are you okay?

Phil: I'm fine, I'm just worried about you. How were your last 2 lessons?

Dan: People were staring at me the whole time. Some were talking behind my back.

Phil: They'll get over it. All gossip gets boring and forgotten after awhile.

Dan: *sighs* I hope. I came here to tell you that Pj is going to hurt you tomorrow.

Phil: Hurt me? Like beat me up?

Dan: Yes but really badly. He said that you wouldn't be able to walk afterwards.

Phil: *sighs* Great.

Dan: Y-You shouldn't have stood up in front of everyone.

Phil: I had to. It wasn't right that everyone was looking at you weirdly.

Dan: But now you're going to get hurt because of me.

Phil: It's better me getting hurt than you. You've been hurt enough.

Dan: It's not right.

Dan's phone starts ringing and he looks very worried as he picks it up.

Dan: I'm at a friends house. No. Yes it's a boy. No it's not like that! Dad! Listen to me. Pj's mum? I-

His dad hangs up and Dan looks as if he's about to be sick.

Phil: What? What's wrong? That was your dad?

Dan: *quick* I have to go home.

Phil: Why?

Dan: If I don't, I'm so dead. Pj's mum called my dad and told him.

Phil: Oh God.

Dan: *crying* I'm so dead.

Phil: Do you need me to come with you?

Dan: That'll make it worse. I need to go. Please don't tell anyone. Bye Phil.

Phil: *frowns* Bye.

_____
Phil gets a knock on his door and Jenn and Maria are standing there.

Jenn: Come to the living room. We need to have a chat.

Phil: Ok...?

Phil follows the two into the living room and they all sit down.