11

Dan walks around the school, trying to find Phil. He can't find him anywhere. He bumps into Chris, quite literally as he wasn't concentrating on where he's going.

Dan: Sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going.

Chris: *confused* You're sorry?

Dan: Um...yeah? Why wouldn't I be?

Chris: It's just that...you're popular. The popular people in this school are dickheads.

Dan: Count yourself lucky then. Could you possibly tell me where Phil is?

Chris: *suspicious* Why?

Dan: I want to see if he's hurt, and apologise for Pj's behaviour.

Chris: How do I know this isn't a ploy to get me to tell you where he is and then you beat him up?

Dan: *surprised* I wouldn't! Do you know where he is or not?

Chris: I don't know where he is.

Dan: I don't believe you.

Chris: I swear to you, I don't know where he is.

Dan: But aren't you best friends?

Chris: Yes, we are. But he's annoyed at me so he ran off.

Dan: Why was he annoyed?

Chris: Because I know he's keeping something from me and he wouldn't tell me what it was.

Dan: Okay...in which direction did he go?

Chris: *points left* That way.

Dan: Okay. Thank you.

Dan walks towards the direction Chris pointed to. He spends 5 minutes searching every corner of every classroom and then gets to the bathroom.

Dan opens the bathroom door and what he sees is not what he expected. Phil was laying on the ground, unconscious. He was bleeding everywhere and there were red marks all across his face and arms. Dan runs to a bathroom stall and grabs all the tissues he can. He holds one under Phil's nose and one on Phil's lip. There's a bleeding gash on his forehead too but Dan only has two arms. He'll have to deal with that one later. Dan shakes Phil slightly, trying to get him to wake up.

Dan: Wake up! Please wake up!

Phil's eyes open slowly and he groans in pain. Dan breathes a sigh of relief.

Dan: Thank God you're okay. Did Pj do this?

Phil: Y-yes.

Dan: I'm going to kill him.

The door bursts open and Chris walks in. His eyes widen at the sight of the pair. He takes threatening steps towards Dan.

Chris: What the fuck did you do to him?

Dan: I found him like this! I swear to God it was NOT me!

Chris: *laughs* Like I'm going to believe that. *about to punch Dan*

Phil: Don't Chris! It wasn't him.

Chris: Was it Pj?

Phil: Obviously.

Chris: He's so dead!

Chris runs out of the bathrooms, ignoring Phil's pleas to leave him.