Awakening

I do not own Naruto no matter how much I wish I did.

I am back with another chapter... enjoy...

____________________________________________

INARI BLESSED

_____________________________________________

Uzumaki Kenta...Sora Minami...Namikaze Ren...Uzumaki Misako...Namikaze Mia...Namikaze Hana...Sora Airi...Namikaze Megumi...Sora Isamu...Namikaze Hideki... Sora Yasu... So many names... so many memories... Who am I? Am I a girl or a boy? Am I Namikaze Hana or Uzumaki Kenta or someone else? Everything was so confusing... too many memories... too many lives... Who am I?

"Naruto! You are awake... Naruto! Naruto! Look at me." The voice was familiar, but he couldn't pinpoint any of them... Who was that? Who was he calling for?

"Na...ruto... Is that who... I am?"

Kyoshiro looked at the now conscious boy worried. What happened to him? He doesn't even remember his own name?

"Yes... Yes that's your name... you are Naruto... Naruto Uzumaki."

Kyoshiro saw a spark of something within the vacant blue eyes.

"Uzumaki... Uzumaki... Naruto? Then who is Kenta? Am I not Uzumaki Kenta?"

"Who?" Kyoshiro was startled. Who the heck was Uzumaki Kenta? "I... no. You are not Uzumaki Kenta... You are Uzumaki Naruto."

"Then what about the others? Namikaze Hana... Sora Yasu... and the others..." Naruto said with a confused frown.

"Look I don't know what happened... But no you are not any of them... You are Namikaze Uzumaki Sora Naruto. You are the son of Namikaze Minato and Uzumaki Kushina. You are the grandson of Sora Atsuko and Namikaze Takumi. You are the grandson of Uzumaki Akane and Sora Kaito. You... You are the legacy of Inari sama. You have precious people... Yumiko, Hokage jiji, Akemi san, Kakashi, Jiraya, Ayame, Teuchi oji san...and... and me... You were born on..."

As Kyoshiro kept talking the vacant blue eyes gained more spark... more realization...

"I... I remember... Ahh..." he clutched his head and cried.

"Are you okay? What happened?"

"Too many memories... sage sight... Need time..." and then Naruto fainted.

Kyoshiro froze as he heard it, sage sight... He didn't understand what exactly happened. But he has heard of the legendary bloodline of the Uzumaki; a bloodline that led to the destruction of their clan. It was forgotten as a myth, because no Uzumaki ever activated the sage sight. Everyone believed that such a bloodline didn't exist at all. It was better that way.

Making sure that Naruto was comfortable he left a clone with him and went downstairs.

Yesterday had been their encounter with Zabuza. They reached the house by evening; this was the first time Naruto woke up after he lost consciousness during the fight. Team 7 had arrived the same evening and had handed Uzume the authorization for the mission; an A rank assassination mission. Now team 7 was training tree climbing, which Sakura was the only one who didn't know and Kakashi ended up helping the Uchiha brothers perfect their water walking.

Uzume would be doing the mission tonight. Kakashi will be assisting her. And if things go right, there will be no problems after tonight. But the advent of the sage sight was a matter for worry. He would've to make sure that no one else would know of this, because if anyone did Naruto would end up being hunted just like the rest of the Uzumaki were.