Acceptance-Last chapter

--previously--

Twice were on hiatus for one whole year, all of them live their normal lives for 1 year, but even though they're on hiatus, their popularity still remains. Tzuyu went back to Taiwan to help her mom on their cafe, Momo and Sana went back to Japan, Momo's helping her sister as a choreographer meanwhile sana is always there watching them practice and supporting her remaining Japanese best friend, dahyun went back to their Church and starts to serve there again and entertaining the crowd, jihyo is helping the other trainees in jyp ENT. 2yeon uhm...they're still together having fun in life. Meanwhile chaeyoung continued her career as a pianist and an artist. Tzuyu and Sana broke up but Momo and dahyun remains as girlfriends (LDR) along with 2yeon.

Will twice going to have a comeback soon?, Or they're going to disband?

--------------------

NO ONE'S POV

After their long break, all of them were waiting for the right opportunity to have a comeback, until one day, all of them received a message from jihyo which made them all go back to their dorm.

TZUYU'S POV

"Tzuyu, serve this order now"

"Okay"

"Here's your order mam"

"You're tzuyu right?, From twice?!" The costumer asked. Ugh I really hate people who ask such an obvious question.

"Ah. Yes I am"

"Omyghad!!, Can I take a picture with you?"

"S-sure"

"Omyghad, I'm a big fan of twice, btw I'm so sorry about what happened to Mina"

"Uh ah it's okay, I'll go now" I said while bowing then I went back to the counter.

"Tzuyu darling, don't you have any plan to take a break?, You've been helping me for a long time now here at the cafe, don't you wanna go have some vacation or what?" My mom asked.

"Ah no, I prefer helping you here"

"I raised you right....btw when will twice have a comeback?"

"I don't know-"

*Ting*

Oh I got a message from our group chat, is this a miracle?

To: TWICE GROUP CHAT

YAH,all of you, come back here in Seoul, bring your stuffs and all, twice will have a comeback!

From: godjihyo~

"What?, All of sudden?"

"Why?" My mom asked.

"Jihyo unnie sent a message to our group chat, she's telling us to go back to Seoul 'cause were going to have a comeback"

"WHAT?!, Then go!, What are you waiting for?, Pack your things now I'll book you a flight right now!" Wow looks like my mom is more excited than me huh?

"Okay okay don't push me" I said.

"Sorry, I'm so excited just go now"

"B-but, who's going to help you here?"

"Don't worry we have a lot of employee here just go" she said, I hugged her and left the Cafe.

DAHYUN'S POV

(show me your bba sae!)

Yeah, woo this is how it's done...BBA sae! BBA sae! BBA sae!..yup I'm so good at this.