CHEATERS

--previously--

"It was nice talking to you drunk Mina, now I know the truth, aish why are you doing this to me?, Why didn't you tell me you still want me?, Alright I'll admit, I still want you and I never stopped loving and wanting you, I'm just using somi to make you jealous because I want you to feel the pain and the jealousness I feel Everytime you're with bambam, but I think it didn't turned out well, but I don't care, because now I confirmed that you still want me, why do we have to face this? I mean, both of us were on the wrong path, you're with bambam and I'm with somi, why are you doing this to me? And why'd you have to tell me lies and make me suffer? You're making me crazy pengu...." I said, I know she's not going to remember this anymore and that's great, now I will get her back to me, I'm going to break their relationship apart, but for the mean time I have to act like nothing happened tonight, I have to be cold for her for awhile..

--------------------

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

I kept on thinking if I should broke up with somi, Because she makes me happy when I'm so broke, but it's still different when I'm with Mina..

"Goodnight penguin" I said then I kissed her forehead and left her at the living room because I can't carry her to their room anymore, I went to maknae's room then I throw my body at my bed and I immediately fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up early and surprised that Mina is still sleeping, then I remembered what happened last night...

'right, where's bambam last night?'

Then I decided to call bambam..

Bambam: Yoboseyo?

Chaeyoung: yah, where are you last night?

Bambam:at my house. Wae?

Chaeyoung: Mina was drunk last night, did you know that? she almost got kidnapped or what, and you know what surprised me?, You're not with her, what if I'm not there? What if something bad happened to her? Aish, I trusted you, but, I guess you can't take care of her well just like I do.

Bambam: wait what?, Mina-

Chaeyoung: yes, can't you take care of her? I thought you already take her home last night

Bambam: I did, but I didn't know she went out again after I leave...wait why am I even explaining myself to you? Are you saying that I can't take care of her?

Chaeyoung: why?, Wasn't that the truth?

Bambam: stop telling me what to do

Chaeyoung: I don't care about you, I care about her

End call.

Bambam Hung up the call, what a jerk.

MINA'S POV

I woke up late today, aish my head hurt...hold on, how did I end up here?..

"Here, take this" nayeon just came out of nowhere, she gave me some pills to heal my hangover..

"What happened last night?"

"I don't know, jihyo just told me to give this to you...you drink again last night?"

"Y-yeah"

"Why?"

"Nothing"

"Nothing?....arraso, alright I'll leave now"

"Where are you going?"

"Jeongyeon treats me today so...see ya" then nayeon left me at the couch, so jealous TT, btw how did I end up here? Did jihyo unnie took me home last night?.....yeah I think she's the one who take care of me last night.