Shoot it? or Pass it?

NO ONE'S POV

after jihyo and chaeyoung finished the lyrics and after they checked it, they went back to their dorm to announce that they're done with the lyrics now, the members were shocked and proud because they finished the lyrics in just 1 or 2 days, after some chitchatting they went to the recording studio to make the rhythm and to separate the lines for them.

"The lyrics is really good chaeng, it has a lot of michaeng feels" nayeon whispered.

"Yeah, wonder if once's will recognize it or what"

"I'm pretty sure they're going to recognize it, there's a lot of michaeng shippers out there hahaha, alright let's listen to it now" after listening to it, the others read the lyrics again and starts to memorize their line.

"This feels like... something" jeongyeon said jokingly while looking at Mina and chaeyoung.

"Yup, is this..real life? I mean, it looks like it's based on a experience" Sana added, the others kept on teasing the two but they kept on silence.

'is this about us?...I feel like she's talking about me/us' Mina thought to herself.

>>F.A.S.T F.O.R.W.A.R.D>>

Days/weeks have passed, and now is the day, they woke up early to prepare for their concert and after getting their makeup and other stuff done, they left their dorm happily and excited, they start their last rehearsal before the concert starts as long as they reached their destination, when the night has come the people kept on increasing inside and the members starts to feel more nervous.

"Alright twice, this is our first concert, we should give our best tonight and show them what we've got, let's just enjoy this and don't let our hard work turn into trash.." jihyo said before the concert starts, they can hear The fans screaming that makes their heart flutter.

"TWICE TWICE, FIGHTING!" They shouted at the same time while raising their hands to the air.

"Girls, the concert will start in 30 seconds, go in your positions and get ready" the staff said and they all just nod and went to their place.

"Jihyo unnie, help me" chaeyoung said while waiting for the concert to start.

"Why?"

"Bla bla bla" (sicret hahaha)

"Sure, don't worry chaeng I got you*wink*"

(Music starts playing)

After their opening and performing, they changed their clothes again to perform "eye eye eyes"

(1:58, I see you smiling chaeyoung eyes never lies😍😍..)

'there's a lot of thought playing with my mind while we're performing, I feel proud because Mina is performing this with me I can't stop smiling throughout the performance because of her...aish...I feel Happy and excited today, feels like something Good's gonna happen' -chaeyoung.

After the performance, they spend some times talking with once's and doing their request/s.

Chaeyoung starts to explain the song meanwhile Mina..

'is she talking about us?...this feels like she or they wrote the song about michaeng...im sorry if I kept on saying this but that what I really feel, shit I don't want to assume too much help..' Mina's face can't be explained because her expression is.. unpredictable.

"Alright, since our fans' requested us to do this, we need two actors" jihyo said while holding a paper.

Crowd: Mina and chaeyoung!, Michaeng!

The crowd gone crazy again..they kept on shouting Mina and chaeyoung's name to be the actors.

"Alright alright, Mina and chaeyoung, you two were the actors, here's the scene..." Then jihyo shows them the paper..

'what?!, Do we have to do this? hahaha' Mina whispered. And jihyo just nods.

"Alright, so the scene here is, chaeyoung is the guy one, and she's about to ask Mina as her girlfriend...so if chaeyoung was a guy what would he do to make Mina as her girlfriend?..." Said jihyo and the crowd gets more loud..

Crowd: MICHAENG!!!!

"Do we have any script or impromptu?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Impromptu"

"Arraso" then michaeng starts to walk forward and getting ready to act and complete the quest.

"1...2...3...action!" Jihyo shouted and chaeyoung starts to make a move.

She walks closer to Mina who's just staring at the crowd, and she grabbed Mina's wrist and held her hands, chaeyoung Lean to her knees and about to start her dialogue, but her heart keeps on drumming and her cheeks is getting hot, the crowd kept on shouting, while Mina feels the same as chaeyoung, she couldn't even look at chaeyoung's eye and she kept on hiding her face, both of them were sweating even though it's not hot, meanwhile the other members can't stop smiling seeing their ship rise.

"Hey, wait shhh" said chaeyoung and then the silence come..she looked straight into Mina's eyes while still holding her hands.

"Ms. Myoui, I know I'm not a sweet person and I don't know how to be sweet, but these ants keeps on crawling all over my body whenever I'm with you, you know I've waited for this moment to tell you this, we've been through a lot of trials but we still managed to be strong and stay with each other at the end.." chaeyoung stopped as she can't control her smile, and the crowd starts to scream again...but as long as chaeyoung starts to talk again they became quiet.

"Your eyes is the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen that it's the only thing that can make my heart melt whenever I'm looking at it or whenever you're looking at me, I can't avoid feeling this butterflies in my stomach whenever I'm with you, so tonight, im ready to feel this butterflies in my stomach again and again, and I'm willing to be melt again and again so..at this moment...I'm asking you, Mina, will you be my girlfriend?" Said chaeyoung then she hide her huge smile with her hands after saying that, same with Mina, and her goes the crowd again, probably a blessing for them as a michaeng Shippers.

'what should I say Ms. Son?' mina whispered.

'i don't know, it's up to you penguin' chaeyoung whispered back then they start to talk with each other whispering and they turn their mic off for awhile so the others won't hear it.

'what do you mean?'
'mina, you think I'm still acting?...well I'm not, I'm really asking you to be mine, to be my girlfriend, so its up to you, the ball is yours Mina, are you going to shoot it?, Or pass it?, Well in my opinion you should shoot it now because no one blocks your way anymore and I'm sure it's going to be a 3points!..' chaeyoung said jokingly, Mina kept on looking at the crowd and at the other members, fans thought that they were still acting but they're not..

'is she kidding me?, This better be real chaeyoung....gosh I don't know what to say, should I say yes?...aish, my heart keeps on drumming that I feel like it wants to go out from my body and meet chaeyoung's heart..should I shoot the ball...or pass it?'

-----to be continued-----

Read, vote and comment ❤

-xoxo