Bogoshipda

--previously--

"That's your punishment period" as soon as she says "period" I bursted into laughter..sorry I can't help it.

"Okay, seems like you're okay with that..I'll go eat now, sayonara"

"What?...no!!, Sorry okay" ugh..she left me...ugh, pabo!, Why do I always laugh at serious situations?...am I the only one?

--------------------
CHAEYOUNG'S POV

this past few days mina became cold with me, even though how many times i try to make her smile i failed, i also asked her what's wrong but she always say that nothing's wrong, its been a week and I'm pretty sure she's not on her period anymore, and I'm not kidding anymore.. she's not talking to me. I even gave her a box of chocolates to help her while she's on  her period but she just throw it away, she said that she's going to have diabetes which is...right.

"mina-ya, what's wrong?"

"nothing"

"nothing?, you always say that, i know something's wrong!, come on tell me, i'm your girlfriend, and we should talk about our problems not like this!"

"alright you want to know why?"

"yes"

"i'm breaking up with you" what?, i froze that time, is this real?, please tell me i'm dreaming!

"no! haha funny joke, just tell me the reason please?"

"what else do you want to hear?, i already said it to you, i'm breaking up with you"

"why?"

"i realized that i-i..."

"you what?"

"i still love bambam!"

"what?, are you playing with me?, stop joking around mina-ya"

"i'm not joking around chaeyoung, now if you dont want to believe that leave!"

"i'm not going to leave"

"let's break up tomorrow"

"what?, no way!, i'm not breaking up with you mina"

"i've made up my mind, let me go now, you should be ashamed of me now"

"yes i'm mad, but i won't give up"

"i hate you"
.
.
.
.
"I give up" then i leave the dorm, it hurts okay?, i don't know if she's just joking around or she really like bambam, i walked out and take some walk until i bump into someone....oh how great

"chaeyoung?"

"what now bambam?"

"wait, i know you're still mad at me because of what happened, but can we talk?" should i go with him?....

"k" then we went to a coffee​ shop and he ordered us some drinks, then it starts to rain

"look, i want to say sorry for everything I've done to you and to mina, i know you still hate me for paying somi to be your girlfriend and for playing you and mina, but i regret it now, you know i already let mina go, but please please, take care of her for me arraso?, you're lucky you have the girl we both love so don't ever let her go arraso?" he said what is this?, is he going to die? it's like this is his last message lmao.

"how can i take care of her when she's asking me to break up with her tomorrow"

"what?, chae dont break up with her i begged you"

"but that's what she wanted, and guess what she said she love you, now go ahead and get her back"

"what?..no she's lying"