Regrets

<<previously on
Love me | MICHAENG X MIBAM>>

"You mean, you heard what i just say?" Mina was nervous that nayeon might heard that she likes chaeyoung

"Yeah" yep mina was right, now she's fucked up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MINA'S POV

Shit!, What should i do now?, Ugh nayeon unnie just heard it how would i escape it?, Fvck now i'm fucked up.

"Yah is it true?" Nayeon glared at me.

"Ye-" before i finished my sentence, jihyo unnie immediately saved me, she's trying to find a hole way out.

"ANIYA!, You just misheard it nayeon, maybe you're just tired, haha(nervous laugh) now, go ahead take a rest or a sleep hm?" Jihyo smiled at her while pushing her out of the door.

"Yah!, What's wrong with you? I just woke up an hour ago right?, And why are you pushing me away huh?" She stopped jihyo from pushing her away and walk towards me.

"Besides I'm not talking at you.....yah mina, is it true huh?, You like chaeyoung?" She glared at me again, aish, i think i should say the truth now.

"Mianhae" i said, jihyo just face palm after i said it.

"MWO?!, w-wae?!, How?" I just bow my head and shut my mouth, I don't know what to say to her anymore.

"Yah, can we just accept it huh?" Jihyo said.

"ANIYA!"

"Wae?!"

"I just can't accept it"

"Wae, is it because they're both girls?, Is it a crime huh?"

"YES, IT IS A CRIME"

"Woah!, Yah nayeon, don't act like you're 'holy' it doesn't fit you"

"Woah, so are you saying that I'm evil huh?''

"Woop, you're the one who said that"

Jihyo smirked at her. Now they're fighting infront of me, i just shut my mouth and watch them fight...then my tears are starting to fall knowing that nayeon couldn't accept that i like chaeyoung.. you know what i feel? It breaks my heart knowing that one of my best friend couldn't accept ​the real me. It feels like she already left me just because i love someone, illegally, yes jihyo was right, that this kind of thing is 'unacceptable' in the eyes of others. Not all people will accept who or what you really are.

"Yah, minari are you okay?" Jihyo asked. They stopped fighting and they look at me.

"Yes, I'm fine" i smile to them while wiping off my tears, you know fake smile.

"Yah look what you've done!, You make mina cry" jihyo said while glaring at nayeon, gosh here they are again.

"Woah, why me?"

"Why you?, Oh it's just because you can't accept the real her!, You're one of her best friends but you can't accept​ her, how could you d-"

"YAH!, STOP IT OKAY?" Before jihyo finished her sentence, i shouted at them, then i just walk away from them, they try to stopped me but i kept on running, I can't stand it anymore, i need some time and space.

I leave the studio without anyone knowing it, i was running at the street while wiping my tears, it was so dark since it's 10pm now, I don't know where to go but i kept on running, then suddenly i saw a bench, i sat on it i wore my jacket and my cap hoping that no one will recognize me, I don't even know where am i but I don't care, I just need some time to think.