Chapter 15: Cherish

Start from the beginning

"Please Miss?" Lauren whines, lips against Camila's neck, driving her crazy as she begs. Camila loves her like this, needy and wanting and so fucking submissive. It's driving her insane, and Camila groans as Lauren's thighs tighten against her own.

"I know I wasn't good," Lauren pulls back, biting her lip and grabbing Camila's hands. Trailing them up under the shirt, up her body, her stomach, to then cup her breasts. Moaning when Camila squeezes. "Can you forgive me?"

"Fuck Laur"

Camila growls, practically ripping the shirt off the younger woman's body as she attaches her mouth to Lauren's breasts, licking and sucking and biting as Lauren fists Camila's hair, urging her on. But suddenly, Camila grabs her wrist, tutting disapprovingly at how Lauren grabbed her.

"No touching, you know the rules baby girl"

Lauren whines at that, because she loves the older woman's hair. How silky and soft it is. But Lauren obeys her, slipping her hands to Camila's shoulders instead.

By now, she's practically grinding down into Camila's lap for friction; and Camila can tell. Her own underwear is soaked from where Lauren's centre rubbed against her, and Camila decides to take pity on her. Smirking when the hand that was massaging at her navel travels down, rubbing softly to Lauren's clit and making her gasp needily.

"Come on baby, what do you want? You can have anything Laur"

Her finger teases her clit, rubbing slow soft circles that make Lauren whine. "I-I, I want to taste you Miss"

Camila raises an eyebrow at that as Lauren bites her lip; pleading. So Camila decides she's earned it, removing her finger and tucking a stray piece of Lauren's hair behind her ear.

"Of course Lo. On your knees, hands behind your back. Oh, and put the shirt on before you do"

Lauren's heart beats fast at the command, and she scrambles to the foot of the bed; collecting Camila's discarded paint ridden work shirt and slipping it on. Camila's eyes darken at this, licking her bottom lip and biting it as she sits in front of Lauren on the bed.

"Knees baby"

Lauren drops immediately, hands clasped behind her back. Camila, still bare from the waist up, leans back on her hands. Admiring how Lauren looks as she widens her legs.

Her girlfriend's eyes dart to between her legs, and Lauren's chest labours with the effort of keeping herself back from licking and biting up her Mistresses thighs.

"Oh Laur, I thought you wanted to taste me?"

Lauren nods, letting out a soft, barely audible, needy whine; squeezing her thighs together to get some relief. Because Camila's wetness is right there. And Lauren wants so badly to be good for her.

When Camila notices this, how badly Lauren wants it, she pulls Lauren by her necklace. The one with the moon pendent she got her so long ago. The leather curls around Camila's finger, and she tugs just hard enough for Lauren to gasp and move closer until she's eye level with Camila's parted thighs.

The tightening around her throat made a gush of wetness pull between Lauren's legs. She swallows, eyes closing at how good it felt.

"Make me come like the good girl you are"

Lauren opens her eyes, and she kisses up her Mistresses thigh, tongue slipping over the thin panties Camila wears; she rubs at Camila's clit over the fabric – and her Mistress moans for her. Tilting her head back as she fists Lauren's hair between her fingers.

"That's it baby, fuck, good girl"

The praise just urges Lauren on, and she slips her tongue past the thin soaking fabric, entering Camila's wetness and moaning against her at how she tastes.