Well this is Awkward ~ Ch. 5

John's POV 

( in this fanfic John has contact lenses, but he doesn't sleep with them so he can't really see well right now, but he has glasses too for when he wakes up and stuff, and he hates them)

I opened my eyes groggily.My eyes met another set of eyes. I couldn't tell who it is, but I could tell their arms were around me. They screamed, and then I immediately knew who it was. 

Alexander Hamilton.

I screamed as well and we both pushed each other off the side of the couch. The couch? Where the fuck am I? the Living Room? Then the memories of yesterday came flooding in like a tsunami. oh yeah, I am in the living room. I really couldn't see shit except for the side of the tan couch in front of me. I landed on the on my back, but it surprisingly didn't hurt. 

Then the realization slowly sunk in...

I, John Laurens, have slept next to my crush, Alexander, and his arms were around me. My face blushed a deep crimson. Yeah, so I like the guy, so what? He's probably straight anyway. But thinking that he was... embracing me, (My choice of fucking words) was just.... surprising. How in the fuck did that even happen? I don't even remember. 

After about two minutes of heavy breathing and silence from the two of us, Alexander slowly looked over the side of the couch.

"Ya good?" He asked nervously. I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm good, but I can't see shit," I pointed out, trying to stand up. I looked around. Now how in the name of turtles burning in hell am I going to get to my room? Ya know what? FUCK IT.

I slowly walked over to the hallway with four doors, two were closed, so I only had two to pick from. I started to wander into one when Alex called from behind me.

"That's mine," He sighed, smiling slightly from what I could tell. (John's eyesight is really bad, you'll find out why) I wandered into the other room which was covered by white pieces of paper with dark scribbles and markers, but I couldn't tell what any of them were.

Alexander sauntered in behind me and walked over to my nightstand. He grabbed something off my desk, which I assumed were my glasses. He walked over to me.

"How did you even lose your eyesight to this degree?" Alex asked, placing the glasses on the brim of my nose. I readjusted them, then blinked a few times till my vision was clear. I look at Alex, who was blushing slightly and smiling. "You look adorable in those," he commented. My face turned a dark red.

"I do not, and to answer your question, in high school I stared straight at the sun on the way to and from school for a week straight ( HEHE)" I answered honestly, blushing at the realization that I was so dumb for doing that.

"John," He said, placing his hand on my shoulder. "You're an idiot" he finished, stifling a laugh.

I simply nodded back and smiled. Then it was silent, but I was certain that we both were thinking the same thing.

This morning.

to break the awkward silence, I spoke up.  "I'm going to get an egg from the fridge and crack it on Lafayette's head," I said deviously. Alexander smiled and nodded, and we both ran into the kitchen. I sneaked a look at the living room. Three cameras were set up. Those little fuckers.

I tapped Alexander on the shoulder and pointed to the cameras. He growled and grabbed whipped cream from the fridge, handing me an egg in the process. He sprayed the whipped cream all over his hand and he walked to Herc's room. And I walked to Lafayette's. I opened the door, but I was surprised to find it empty.