Another first day, another new roommate

For the past few years, Mark Fischbach has bounced from one college to the next, hoping to discover what he's passionate about and find his place in the world. Despite many attempts and finding many interesting courses, Mark still has yet to achieve his goal. Now as his life long friends Bob and Wade drive him to his new campus, Mark finds himself in a state of depression, not happy with how his life has turmed out and in a desperate need to find out where to turn to.

"Hey Mark" bob called from the driver seat to wake up his friend, sleeping in the back. "Wake up, we're here" he informed, pulling into the campus parking lot. Mark fluttered his eyes open as he straightened in his seat and peaked out the window to see his new home. How long this home would last tho, he had no clue. But they didn't typically last long.

Once they pulled into the parking lot, the three friends stepped out and began grabbing Mark's luggage from the trunk. The two quickly noticed how down their friend seemed as he was moving in no hurry. "Hey" wade came over and placed a hand on his shoulder. "We have a really good feeling about this one, just give it a chance, ok?" he encouraged, receiving a weak smile from his friend before they continued their way to his room.

They arrived in the new room Mark was assigned to and found it empty, but with some boxes and bags sitting around. "Where is he?" bob asked. "His stuff is here"

"He probably just had to grab something" Mark replied, setting the box he was carrying down on his new bed. "I'm sure he'll be back before long" he added before tearing the box open and began taking out his belongings.

"So what is it that ur taking again?" wade asked as he set down the stuff that he was carrying and he and Bob began to help their friend unpack.

"Biomedical Engineering, it should be good" he nodded, attempting to uplift his spirits.

"Well it definitely sounds neat" bob nodded in agreement. "Who knows, maybe this will even-" he was cut off by the sound of the door shutting. The man who walked in lifted his head, just realizing the people who had just arrived.

"Oh sorry, uh...are any of you..." he spoke with an Irish accent. He was the shortest out of the group, had pale skin, dark hair and was holding a soda.

"Yea, that would be me" Mark said, walking up to the man he was sure was his new roommate and offered his hand. "I'm Mark Fischbach, you?"

"Sean Mcloughlin, nice to meet you" he smiled, taking his new roomie's hand and shaking it.

"Likewise, and these are my friends Bob and Wade" he introduced the two who also shook hands with the Irishman. "They're just here to help me pack is all" mark noted.

"Wow, we're real important to you, aren't we?" wade joked.

"Well Bob is, but not you so much" mark joked back and the others laughed while wade faked a betrayed and hurtful face.

Soon after, everyone finished unpacking. Bob and Wade wished Mark good luck and each hugged him goodbye, as well as letting Sean know that it was nice to meet him. He and Mark still had yet to get real acquainted, besides helping each other unpack with some small talk. But mostly the chit chat took place between the three amigos, Sean being the stranger didn't wanna butt in. Now that it was just Mark and Sean, they both figured now would be a good time to start getting to know one another.

"So what're you studying?" Sean was the first to speak once the two were alone.

"Biomedical Engineering, you?"

"Hotel manager" mark gave him a surprised look. "What, it seems neat" he shrugged. Mark smriked before sitting at the foot of his bed and removed his shoes. "So....those were friends of urs?" sean tried to create some conversation.