47- Where I Belong

Start from the beginning

"Her breathing is estatic, what is happening?" Watanuki asked, seeming absolutly afraid.

"I don't know!" Riza yelled, her hands glowing with medical healing.

"Its a genjutsu!" Kyousuke yelled, as if realizing.

I quickly released it before anybody could do it. A shock shot up my body and I fell forward on one knee. Asoka's breathing slowed down to one, as if she were asleep.

"Gai! Are you alright?" Riza asked me. I nodded.

"The power of youth restored me!" I yelled. She smiled back softly. I could feel myself happy because she just smiled.

"Good. Come on- we have to keep moving-there might be more behind those two." Riza said. We all nodded, I took Asoka and held her on my back. She was light.

Very light.

Has she been eating correctly? I can't remember.

How does Kakashi live with her?

-Meanwhile with Kakashi- (Kakashi POV)

I sighed, walking down the street. I heard Naruto was training with some person, he called... Pervy Sage...?

Walking past the hot springs I saw a man with white poofy hair, looking suspiciously into the female part of the springs, with a book

Hm... Could that be...? Ofcourse it is! Who else would be amazing enough-to do such a thing?!

"Jarariya-senpai!" I called with a grin underneath my mask. He turned around at the mention of his name.

"Oh-Kakashi! My star pupil! What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Looking for you. I haven't heard word about the new release and wanted to know if you finished yet, or the progress." I said swaying slightly.

"Well, its almost done-I'm working on it now." He replied. I grinned like an idiot-behind my mask. A bubbily feeling exploded inside of me.

YES!YES!

I turned around, my back facing his back, so I could cover him why he spied for his research.

It was a while in silence as he seemed to giggle to himself quietly.

"So- I heard you got married." Jarariya said.

"Ah-Y-Yeah..." I said with a half hearted laugh.

"Does she know you are a fan of my books?" He asked me. Seeming slightly happy.

"Er- I think so." I said scratching the back of my head.

Jaraiya's POV

So. It was an arranged marriage... Lets see one more thing.

"Would you mind if I used her for research? I really-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence as I felt one of the worst angry auras ever looming over my good friend.

"Don't you dare go near her." Kakashi spoke with such venom that I bet he would have had more in store if I weren't writing his books.

"Alright-alright." I said putting my hands up in silent surrender. I smirked. So its forced-and he likes her. One more...

"Does she like you?" I asked him. He looked down alittle.

"I'm not sure..." He mumbled back to me.

"Ah... so you like her, and she doesn't like you?" I teased slightly. His face steamed up red, in embarassemt.

"She might like me. I mean... She used to be emotionless... but now she's pretty content with everything... and-" He stopped for a second, looking down. "The third said that she liked me... and he's usually right all the time..."