Chapter 9: The downfall of the silver surfer AKA spoon face.

Start from the beginning

Alex: No... Worst...

Alex grabbed your head and made you looked to the side... And saw something much worst...

 And saw something much worst

(y/n): Oh my...

(y/n): Now thats a big boy of I ever saw one

Alex: Shut up and lets get out of here!

[Timeskip with (y/n) getting beat up by summer as Freaky plays Uno with Alex]

You and Alex managed to get out of that area as you two started walking.

Alex: *sigh* I'm starting to think a restaurant be a good idea right about now...

(y/n): ugh... I'm hungry to man... Jeez I never thought we'd go this far without any food...

???: He killed burns! We have to do something!

You and Alex heard voices as you.two turned the corner to see a group of survivors, one of them seem to have lost and arm and a leg as a zombie head was eating a dead man.

???: Burns disobeyed an order, so he paid it with his life... Huh?

The group sees you both as they were surprised.

???: More survivors?!?

(y/n): nice to meet you too... May I ask whats going on here?

The one without and arm and leg spoke.

???: Hello there, I'm the black panther, these groups are here looking for survivors and a man named Magneto... Have you seen him?

Alex lowered his head as you walked up to them and pulled out Magneto's helmet, shocking the group.

???: That's...

(y/n): I'm sorry... We were fighting the zombies with him... But we were outnumbered and they got him first...

???: Ohhh more food! Give me!!!

You looked to the side to see the head talking as you walked towards it and lifted it up.

Wasp: Oh I remember you two! I've been following you, hoping you'd lead me to more survivors!

(y/n): Oh... My... God...

Alex: Oh god no... Dont...

(y/n): YOU LOOK ADORABLE!!!

???: Ahem!

You turned towards a man with red hair, seems to be the leader of the group as he spoke.

???: I think it's best if we dispose that thing.

Black panther: No! That is Janet Pym, the wasp, my friend, and she will company us.

???: Hmm... Are you sure thats a good id- SHE EATING YOU FINGER!!!

Everyone turn towards you as they see your finger is in her mouth as she chews.

(y/n): Relax, I'm just feeding her, she asked kindly.

???: H-How are you not turning?

Alex: I'll... Explain who we really are... And (y/n)... Stop it.

And so, you and the rest got into a ship and flew towards the space station as Alex managed to tell who they both are as he shows off his shape shifting abilities and you showing that your finger is constantly healing... After some time you and everyone else made it to the space station as few more people showed up as a scientist named Reynolds came next to you and wasp.

Reynolds: I believe she's the one?

Black panther: you will treat her with respect, despite her condition.

Reynolds: Understood, would you kindly follow me.

You looked at Alex and asked.

(y/n): You coming?

Alex: No, I'm going to see if I can help black panther with his missing limbs.

You nodded as you followed Reynolds towards his lab with wasp's head in your arms as everything fades to black and the title "prototype" appeared as the title is covered in blood and tendrils as a faint laughter was heard.