Chapter 6: Bon Appetit.

Just a reminder, in the future of this story, one of (y/n)'s love interest will be very weird, and I hope you guys will understand why, and yes (y/n) will have a small harem (2, 3 or more if I can try) and hopefully I can find Alex Mercer a Waifu.
_____________________________

This has been the story so far.

I couldn't believe my eyes... We failed to save the one survivor that we planned on saving... But now... Now their going to pay.

-Alex Mercer.

New York city... At least whats left of it... A fight has broke down between Alex Mercer and You in your berserk form. Alex was doing ok since he's taking care of Luke Cage, Wolverine, Dare Devil and Hawkeye as you were handling the rest as you uppercutted Gaint man as he flipped and landed hard on the ground as Spiderman and Colonel America were on your back, trying to do damage but no luck.

Colonel America: This one sure is feisty!

Spiderman: Look on the bright side, he can't touch us.

However, in a flash, you turned back to normal as you round house kicked both of them in mid air as they flew towards the building windows, crash landing on furnitures, you then landed on the ground as you see Alex just kicked Wolverine in the chest as he landed on Hawkeye before he could fire an arrow.

Alex: Your going to pay killing that man!

Luke: Try if you like mother f*cker!

Both Luke cage and Alex clashes fist, but Alex had the upper hand as his fist turned into huge solid fist, causing Luke to fly back as Dare devil tried to ambushed him from behind, only to get decapitated from Alex's huge bladed arm.

???: NOWS HULKS TURN!

You turned around to see a very huge green zombie.

(y/n): Huh... Green, not my kind of color for a skin.

Hulk: HULK KILLS PUNY MAN, THEN HULKS SHARES FOOD WITH FRIENDS!

Spiderman: Well aren't you sweet big guy.

Hulk ran towards you as he slams his fist on you, only to be blocked by you holding his fist in place as you spoke.

(y/n): Huh... That actually hurts.

Thor: Incredible!

This pissed Hulk as he shouted.

Hulk: YOU THINK YOU STRONGER THEN HULK?!? HULK SHOWS PUNY MAN HULK IS THE STRONGEST AND THE HUNGRIEST!!!

Hulk then begins to pound his fists on you as you continue to block, while a crater was getting bigger and bigger.

(y/n): Ok... This is getting annoying, I can hear my bones breaking.

You slapped Hulks hand away before he can do another slam as he stumbles back.

Hulk: Uh oh...

You reeled back your right hand as you delivered a powerful hit with the palm of your hand as hulk went right through multiple buildings.

Colonel America: Holy Sh*t!!!

Alex suddenly landed next to you as he spoke.

Alex: Any plans?

(y/n): Finish them... Huh?

Suddenly the buildings began to fall forward as everyone started to panic.

Giant-man: LOOK OUT!!!

(y/n): Ah sh*t...

Alex: We got to... Whoa!!!

Suddenly something caught both you and Alex's leg as you were both pulled in towards the sewers as the rubles of the buildings fall to the ground and covered the sweet hole.

(y/n): As jeez... What the Fu-

???: SHH! Listen.

You and Alex went silent as you hear the zombies outside.

Wolverine: Where did our grubs go?!

Spiderman: Maybe the buildings crushed them?

Gaint-man: Quick, start digging! Find anything left for us to eat!

You and Alex stood up as you hear the same voice again.

???: Quick, follow me, We must get away from them as soon as we can.

Alex was suspicious about this as he asked as his arms turned into claws.

Alex: How do we know this isn't a trap?

The figure then walked into the remaining sewer light.

???: Cause I'm the one who saved you and your friend from those monsters.

You and Alex recognized the figure as you spoke.

(y/n): Wait! We thought you got eaten alive!

???: That was another hero who tried to help... Only to get himself killed... Now come on!

The figure then began to walk as you and Alex followed as Alex asked a question.

Alex: Well if that guy isn't you, the who are you?

???: I, my friend... Am Magneto.

You three continued to walk down the sewer... Unknown to you, a very small zombie was following you.

???: That right, lead momma to the rest of the food.

[Timeskip with Magneto trying to use his power to lift (y/n)'s great scythe... Only to fail as (y/n) gently patted his back.]

A sewer door was moved to the side as Magneto can be seen getting out of the hole, followed by Alex and then you as your now in a ally way.

Magneto: So you two are from another dimension?

(y/n): In a way... Yes, and this whole apocalypse started from a flash in the sky?

Magneto: Correct, but we aren't sure exactly what caused it.

Alex: So you managed to help a group of civilians out of this dimension by using a portal device and destroyed it so the zombies can't get through?

Magneto: It was the only way to keep those things from causing any more harm.

Alex then then had an idea as he spoke.

Alex: Any idea who got infected first?

Magneto: All I heard was Colonel America, Iron man and miss marvel. I don't remember who else got infected first.

Alex: Hmm...

(y/n): You got an idea?

Alex turned to you as he spoke.

Alex: Yea, If I can consume one of the three and gain their memories, I can probably be able to see who was the very first to cause this, and see what dimension he or she came from.

(y/n): Wait, you can consume the zombies?

Alex: As long as their brains are still active.

He then turned towards Magneto as he asked the the three that he mentioned looked like, however you then feel someone else is here as you turned around and see no one, however all you hear was a fly... Or so you thought as you turn back to listen to Alex's and Magneto's conversation as The small zombie with bug wings was very patient.

???: Hmm If I wait longer, they might lead me to the other survivors, and have them all to my self hehe~

And so everything fades to black as the title, "Prototype" appeared as the title is covered in blood and tendrils as a faint laughter was heard.