Donna-Marie

Chapter Two: Donna-Marie

** I woke in a small room, no bigger than my room back in the states! I laid on a small cot with a light green blanket covering me; I swung my legs down and set my feet on the ground, smiling at the floor's warmth. The room I sat in was painted dark red and two golden candelabra's sat in either corner of the room, lighting the room. Also in the room was a golden and floral dressing screen, a small desk, and a small wardrobe. I stood and allowed the blanket to fall back to the cot, which groaned as my weight was relieved from it; I wandered out of the room and into a small living area where Jack slept on a yellow couch which was much too small for him!

Jack is around the height of six feet and two inches, his feet hung off of the couch by at least four inches! I giggled to myself and strolled further into the room to find that two similar couches sat in the room also, they faced a small fireplace with a back mantle. The dark red paint continued into this room, and so did the dark, hardwood floors; to the left of the living area, there was an even smaller kitchen! I smiled at the white marble countertops and ran my fingernails over them, I loved marble, it was my favorite stone. All of a sudden, Jack shot up and gasped, then, at seeing me, he relaxed and sighed.

"What's the matter?" I asked, stepping out of the kitchen and to his feet; he shook his head.

"Nothing, Junie, you just...you startled me." Said he, laying back and rubbing his forehead.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." I said, pausing; I sighed and my brows furrowed. "Wait, don't you have a room of your own?"

"Yes"

"Then...why are you here?" I asked, staring at him, he groaned and sat up.

"Someone had to carry you here, Sleeping Beauty, and I was too tired to go to my room; satisfy you, your highness?" He growled, the whites of his eyes were slightly red and small, purple and black bags began to take homage beneath his eyes. I put my hands up in surrender.

"I need my beauty sleep" I replied and he threw a pillow at me, I dodged it and it smacked against the wall behind me.

"What the hell do you need it for? You're not gettin' any prettier" He spat, though, a smile formed on his lips; I narrowed my eyes and grinned, yanking up the pillow and whacking him with it. He laughed and laughed until he rolled off of the couch and tackled me.

"Get off of me, you whale!" I cried, laughing as he blew a raspberry into my tummy. He yanked the pillow out of my grasp and smashed it into my face; for a moment, I believed he meant to kill me! The pillow began to stifle me and I couldn't breathe. "Jack!

"Get off, I can't breathe!" I screamed, flailing my legs, but, apparently, my voice was muffled by the pillow and he was too busy laughing to hear me, so, I went with another option. I kicked him where it counted and he gave a squeak before rolling off of me; I stood upon my hands and knees and breathed, coughing up white feathers. 

"What was that for?" He asked after a few moments of grasping his penis in pain and rolling around on the floor.

"I couldn't....couldn't breathe.." I huffed, savoring every bit of air I could get. Jack nodded and staggered to his feet, sighing and lifting me from the ground, placing me on the couch and sitting beside me.

"Well, at least I know that if you get into a troubling situation you'll be alright" Jack breathed, turning and smiling to me.

** I forced Jack to leave so I could get dressed for my fist day of work; the clock read five thirty, and, Jack said that was the time I should be up at, every morning. The clock read five fifty when I left for the kitchen. However, when I arrived, no one was in the kitchen besides Jack! "Where is everyone?" I asked, tying my hair into a pony tail.