Chapter 15

In the morning, a bright Monday, the couple woke up. Naruto rubbed his eyes, gripped his crutches and went to the bathroom to do some things.

Sasuke rubbed his eyes also and then set out his clothes then went to the bathroom. Sasuke helped Naruto shower.

After that, Naruto brushed his teeth while Sasuke showered. Naruto was drying himself off while Sasuke brushed his teeth.

Sasuke helped Naruto put on his clothes whilst Sasuke had a minor nosebleed.

"Perv!" Naruto whacked Sasuke with a crutch.

"Itaiiii!" The raven yelped.

Naruto chuckled and they walked to school. The bus driver began to get lazy and everyone just walks now.

Once they arrived at school, everyone stared at the Uzumaki. With a giant white cast and two crutches by his side, he hopped to his locker with Sasuke by his side. Kiba growled in jealousy from the couple.

Everyone just carried on.

A few classes here and there, but nothing special for a typical high school student.

Naruto was not medically cleared to participate in gym class, so he had to visit the nurse to have daily check ups.

"Naruto, I have good news and some bad news." The nurse said. Naruto braced himself.

"The good news is that your bones are touching fingers, they are starting to cooperate and you will soon be walking without a cast and crutches." She smiled at him.. Naruto smiled back.

"The bad news is that you can't run of do anything that pressures your feet for 2 weeks after your cast is removed. Once that happens, you cannot do flips, run, jump, bend your legs, and do gymnastics." The nurse said. "But after those 2 weeks, you're free." She smiled and then went on her lunch break.

Naruto walked to his locker and pulled out a small photo album. The blond leaned against the cold metal locker and look at the photos tucked away inside the cute little book. After about 8 more minutes, the notorious bell started to ring and students were filing out of class.

The blond put the small white book back into the small crevice in his backpack. He hopped onto his crutches and walked to the cafeteria. People were talking about the festival and show. Tomorrow was that day.

Naruto ate a few small bites of a sandwich and a couple sips of water. He laid his head down in his arms to rest. The bell rung again and Naruto dumped his tray and then walked to the bathroom. The blond set the crutches aside and then did you-know-what.

He finished up and then washed his hands before wrapping his fingers around the handle of the crutches and then swung himself. He proceeded to walk to class.

After that, seventh period came to an end as the dismissal bell had sprung into action. Then people pulled themselves together for dismissal.

Naruto and Sasuke along with Ino and Sai, had walked to go around the city before they went home. Naruto was always practicing a song, but he said it was directed towards Sasuke, so he would always unallow him to see it.

The blond would play music and just sing. The day went by fast and soon, it was 9:46. "Good night, Sasu." Naruto yawned as he put his crutches beside the wall.

"Good night, Naru." Sasuke said.

The lights flickered off and the two teens slowly carried off to sleep.

%=%

The next morning, Naruto woke up by Sasuke who was lightly tappimg him on the shoulder. "It's 7:15. Wakey wakey." Sasuke cooed. Naruto grunted in tiredness. Sasuke had flipped Naruto's head to him and gave him a peck on the lips. Naruto smiles and then got out of bed. "Well that worked." Sauske chuckled.

(Timeskip)

Naruto and Sasuke finally arrived at school. They couldnt wait for what was ahead of them.

*%*%*%

I know you want the story to have a good ending, and it will! So the next chapter will be the final chapter and it will have at least 1,000 words. Maybe 1,400 because I dont tend to type long chapters. But it's my specialty to have you guys in a good mood. Also, happy new years to everybody! I'm going to pick myself up this year, don't let any boys near me unless I trust them, ya feel?

Comment what you want to see in the epilogue and next chapter including the talent show!