Chapter 13

The platinum blonde girl ran as quick as her pale, skinny legs could go.

Ino ran, her purple sleeve-ups shifted from directions as she pushed people away.

"Naruto, please don't die on me. And Sasuke, fuck you." Ino muttered. Suddenly, she saw the dirty blonde idiot flutter his eyes, but still hissing in pain. "Naruto.." She whispered. "What the hell did you do?" Ino fumed at Sasuke.

"I didn't do anything, Karin dropped him intentionally from the 8th floor!" He shot back. Ino slowly pushed herself back and released a purple, bone chilling aura.

The aura had been so strong, as well that her hair had been flying. When she walked in Karin's direction, everyone whom had been a total pussy, basically everyone except for Karin, stepped away.

The very angry Ino reached her shaking hand from anger down to her ninja pouch.

The platinum blonde female unbuttoned the beige pouch and reached in to the fabric sack, as she stepped closer to the bold redhead slut with glasses.

A sharp black tool was then pulled out, a little hole at the base and then a wrapped handle, then a spear-like tip at the end with a sharp point. As Ino pulled the kunai from her ninja pouch, a sharp metal sound sliding from the other kunais filled the tense air.

Karin was about to get jumped by Ino, whom had a weapon in her hand, but before the blonde could even flinch, she was stopped by an Uchiha, not Sasuke, but you know who.

Itachi had acted quick and with a squad of medical nins, he understood Ino and let her go.

"Onii-san.." Sasuke looked at his 8 year elder brother in action.

"Its Itachi! Sasuke's brother! Squeee!" Sakura squealed.

"First of all, I hate fangirls as much as my brother does. Leave me alone.' Itachi hissed.

The medical nins put Naruto on a gurney and led him to the ambulance. Itachi rode with him. "Ita-nii?" Naruto croaked. Itachi chuckled at his unconsciously made nickname by the blonde.

Karin and Sasuke were taken in for questioning, Karin ended up in a mental hospital and a two month long trial to an asylum.

Sasuke had no crimes done so he was let free. Naruto was taken to the hospital and was treated, he recovered slightly and still walks with crutches.

The nostalgic smell of blood, sharp metal tools and fresh clean floors had soon filled the air. Naruto's foot was hanging from a strap hanging from the ceiling. He sighed and sang.

Lia Marie Johnson - DNA

Dark as midnight
Six pack Coors light
You dont look the same

Past my bedtime
Blue and red lights
Come take you away

Hate to see you like a monster
So I run and hide
Hate to ask, but
Whats it like to
Leave me behind?

I wont be,
No I won't be like you
Fighting back,
I'm fighting back the truth

Eyes like yours cant look away
But you cant stop DNA
No, you can't stop DNA

Twice a year
You come in crashing
Nice to see you too
Johnny Cash and
Backseat laughing
Always ends too soon

Hate to say hello
Cause I know that
It means goodbye
Hate to ask, but
Whats it like to
Leave me behind?

I won't be,
No I wont be like you
Fighting back,
I'm fighting back the truth

Eyes like yours cant look away
But you cant stop DNA
No, you cant stop DNA

Are you pieces of you
In the pieces of me?
I'm just so scared
That you'll who I'll be
When I erupt
Just like you do
They'll look at me
Like they look at you

I wont be,
No I wont be like you
Fighting back,
I'm fighting back the truth

Eyes like yours cant look away,
But you can't stop DNA

No, you can't stop DNA.

Naruto sang the last line in pain, a tear making its way down his whiskered cheek.

His parents were alcoholics, they had survived a drunk driving car crash before, but the second one, they had completely died.

Oh how loving his mother and father were. Sarcasm intended.

Naruto wiped his tears and stared at the ceiling. The door creaked open and there stood Itachi and Sasuke.

"How are ya feeling dobe?" Sasuke shot the most cutest smile that Naruto shed some tears again.

"I'm good." The blonde replied. Sasuke pulled out a bouquet of orange flowers and set them in the vase besides Naruto's bed.

NARUTO POV

"Have you two made up?" Itachi asked. I shrugged and looked at Sasuke. He nodded.

"Pretty much." I said. Sasuke and Itachi looked at each other and shrugged. "Well, when is the talent show?" I asked.

"Next week. We're setting up booths but I took the day off. There's things to help out with, like setting up the stage, wheeling the teddy bears to the booths that have them for prizes. I mean, the Konoha festival. What is there that you can't do?" Sasuke said.

"Well, at the festival you certainly can't go to Suna, right?" I made the most worth joke. Sasuke held in his laughter as well as Itachi. Soon, I burst out with laughter and the two Uchiha brothers beside my bed had also done that. Sasuke clutched his stomach and Itachi lay on the floor.

Then, all of a sudden, a nurse walked in to the room, and spotted Itachi on the floor. "Hey, Uchiha, no slacking!"

I looked at the nurse. She had yellow eyeshadow, light sky blue hair, a black rose to accompany her hair and dark lipstick.

Itachi stood up in no time. "Yes, Konan. Is it time to operate on Kushina-sama?" Itachi asked. "I'm afraid we will have to do it quickly. Her husband, Minato is getting impatient." The nurse replied.

My body froze. They were still alive? "Uzumaki and Namikaze..." Itachi read on his clipboard. I started to breathe heavily. No doubt it was them.

I started to hyperventilate, cold sweat trickled down my face. Sasuke whipped his head around. "Naruto!" He shouted. Itachi and that Konan lady turned their heads. "He's having a panic attack." The lady commanded Itachi to hold a trash can under my mouth as I vomited. I panted before vomiting again. "I.." I panted.

"Where are my parents?!" I shouted. The tears started to come. They fell into the trash can. "Who are your parents?" The lady asked. "M...Minato..N..Nami..kaze.." I panted out heavily. Sasuke rubbed my back. The nurse looked shocked but proceeded.

The lady filed out the door and ran to what I guess was the room that Dad was in. How could they do this to me? Faking their death? They owe me an explanation.

After I finished, I wiped my mouth and held my head in my hands. The tears started to flow again.

Konan walked into the room. Trailing after her was a blonde man with shoulder length hair walked into the room. I took a glimpse at him. He had a look of guilt on his face, I could tell he was really sorry.

"Tou-san, you didn't have to lie to me like that." I sobbed out. Dad walked over to my chair and rubbing my back, he wiped a tear. "I have to tell you why, dont I?" He glanced elsewhere as I nodded.

"It was to take you out of danger. We had to have someone take you because your mom was diagnosed with breast cancer." Dad spoke sadly. After that, the tears ran so much that I couldn't believe how much I cried in an hour.