Chapter 6

Naruto POV

On the bright Saturday morning, I had waken up in my bed. Yawned and then checked my phone. No texts or calls, just an email advertisement for some off brand air freshener.

I stretch a bit and then head off to the dorm's lobby. I head into the kitchen center and already see some freshmans learning how to cook from some seniors. I look around and see Sasuke making his own food.

I walk over and lean to see what he was making.

Tomato soup.

I licked my lips. I used to hate tomatoes, but learning the backstory of my mom, Kushina, people called her a tomato and then I realized the beauty of tomatoes.

I was born!

My parents, though, were drinkers and crashed a car while drunk driving. Jiraiya had taken me in and then began to date a woman named Tsunade.

Tsunade soon moved in and I felt uncomfortable, so when we found out Tsunade had owned Konoha High, she made the deluxe dorms so I could stay in one. Then she became Hokage.

I was pretty bad where I was, but with Sasuke, my life had suddenly grown from 8 to 100.

I snapped out of my deep thought when Sasuke turned around to see me. "Dobe, are you going to stand around and daydream or are you going to eat?" He snickered. "Its obvious!" I pouted. "Okay. Daydream it is." He smirked. "I meant eating!" I flushed. We took the food into the lounge and talked. "Do you have anything planned?" He asked me. "No. Not really." I replied. "Why?" I asked. "Wanna go out on a..date?" Sasuke asked.

At that moment, I just sat in shock.

"Oh. I guess I asked too fast--"
"No! I'd love to, I just spaced out!" I chuckled as my cheeks burned and I waved my hands in approval. I took a sigh. I didn't even notice Sasuke slightly laughing. "What are you laughing at, teme?" I pouted. "How cute you are." He teased. "That was smooth." I mumbled, as I slumped down into my arms, a deep crimson blush slowly crawling to my cheeks.

"You're good at the lovers game." I said. "Its my first time." Sasuke pondered. "Oh well." I shrugged. We ate our last portions of the tomato soup and then put our bowls on the kitchen counter where the cafeteria staff would take it and wash it.

Tsunade-baa-chan is my legal guardian, considering that she is the mother of my mom. Making her my grandma. Making Jiraiya-perv my grandpa. But they are still 40!

Before me and Sasuke's date, we dropped by our dorms to rest a bit.

"Where are you gonna go for our date?" I asked him curiously.

"Well, that, you're going to have to find out. No way that I'm telling you what I'm doing, where we're going, and why we're going there. Especially when the person I'm taking out is a really smart, really cute yet really idiotic dobe." He snickered. I pouted. "You were being smooth and sweet 10 minutes ago. I wonder what happened to that." I said. "It disappeared, that's what happened." Sasuke laughed at his own joke. Not too soon after, his laughter started to get really weird and I started to laugh too.

Soon after that, we just lost it and we started to laugh hysterically that we were practically crying out of pain from laughing and clutching our stomachs for help from Jesus.

After 20 minutes of trying to catch my breath, we got ready for our date. I wore a cute white shirt with an orange thin sweater. I threw on some jeans and closed my closet. Shit, I looked so fire that I beat Kurama.

Sasuke had picked out a blue sweater with the Uchiha symbol and ripped jeans. He had pulled back his hair behind his ears when he changed so he looked like a little kid.

When Sasuke realized that he looked like a kid, he tried to pull out the hair behind his ears but I took hold of his wrists and shook my head. "It looks really cute. Leave it like that." The curve of my lips slowly curved upwards. "You're the uke. I dont get why you acted first on that one."

"At least I don't have 'uke' in my name." I said shamelessly. Before realizing what I said, Sasuke stood there silently, deep in thought of depression. "Sorry. Lets go." I smirked. Sasuke nodded as he took a blindfold. "Ummm..." I looked at the blindfold. "What's that for?" I asked. Sasuke started to laugh. "What do you think blindfolds are for?" He said. "Oh." My voice dropped. How could I be so dumb!

Sasuke tied the blindfild on me and picked me up bridal style. "Put me down!" I shouted. Sasuke took off running as I wrapped my arms around his neck to not fall off.