Chapter 14

"It was to keep you safe. Your mother had been diagnosed with b-breast cancer." Dad stuttered.

At that moment, I froze. At this moment, the doctors walked out of the room.

The tears welled up in my eyes. "Why? Kaa-san, how did she-"

"She had apparently did some risky things." He looked elsewhere, not finding a reason to tell me what. I had not got one either. "Anyways, did you find yourself a girlfriend?" Dad asked me.

I suddenly felt my blood run cold.

I glanced over at Sasuke.

"You didnt tell him?" He mouthed.
I shook my head.

I sighed.

"Dad...we need to talk." I felt the tears
start to sting.

"What about? First, tell ne about your girlfriend! Is she picky? What does she like?" He was a paparazzi, basically.

"He's cute, likes tomatoes. I love him a lot even when we've had a lot of ups and downs." I smiled at Sasuke.

He smiled back.

"Yeah, he seems like a-- WAIT DID YOU SAY HE?!" Dad roared. "Sasuke, run!" I yelled. Sasuke dashed out the door in no time.

"I am not raising my son to be gay. I hope you homosexuals die." Dad grumbled. "Do not dare talk about LGBT like that!" I snarled. "I will speak what my mouth wants to speak!" He hissed.

"Mine does too! Listen up, bitch, you are not my dad ANYMORE!" I screamed.

Da-I mean Minato slapped me across the face. The pressure of raw flash to flesh had knocked me to the floor. My broken leg, unrecovered, had freed from the silk strap from the ceiling and burst out in pain and I cried.

%*%*%*%*%
%3rd POV*%
%*%*%*%*%

Sasuke dashed down the halls and found Itachi. "Naruto's dad just became crazy as FUCK!" he shouted. Itachi ran to hall 7C, to find Minato walking out of Naruto's room.

Itachi and Sasuke exchanged glances and ran faster. A pained whimper was heard and the door burst open.

Sasuke broke when he saw Naruto on the floor with a slap mark on his cheek. "Naruto, you're fine." Sasuke cupped Naruto's tear stained face. "Sasuke..if this is what a family is like, then I dont like families." He choked out. "Relax. That isn't true family. Its much much better than that." Sasuke said.

"It hurts." Naruto cried.
"I know your leg hurts." Sasuke said.
"No, not my leg." The blonde croaked.
Sasuke was shocked.
"It's my heart." Sasuke smiled and kissed Naruto.

"I know. My heart aches too. From seeing you being hurt all the time."

ONE WEEK LATER
@€@€@€@€

Itachi cleared his throat to get the couple's attention.

"Well, for sure, after this, I'm gonna go after Minato's ass." He mumbled. "But, if we're able to leave Naruto with crutches, he can be discharged. I'll be his legal guardian and he can get out of the dump." Itachi suggested.

Naruto and Sasuke both nodded in agreement to Itachi's previous suggestion. "Thats a good idea." Naruto said. Itachi went out of the room and came back a few minutes later holding crutches.

"Here." He said, and Naruto gripped the crutches.

With the help of Sasuke, he stood up and walked around the room, practicing using the crutches amd standing up after sitting down.

Naruto got the hang of the crutches and Itachi had discharged him.

Sasuke and Naruto roamed the streets of the village. Naruto bought a cute tomato plush that had soft, silk and velvet on the outside. He gave it to Sasuke. The raven happily accepted the 8x14 inch tomato plush and with that, the happy two boys walked around until the night had fallen.

They took a ride in Itachi's car since the elder Uchiha brother had his shift clocked out and he decided to pick up the two dimwits on the way.

Itachi drove to the dorms' driveway and dropped off the teens. The couple took the elevator, something that they were going to have to get used to for a while due to Naruto's injury.

After the two gullible teens arrived at the dorm, Sasuke unlocked the door and let them both step in before turning around the locking it. They both switched off the lights and said 'good night'.

Naruto placed his crutches near his bed.

And then, after 6 minutes, a pair of small snores sounded.