Chapter 7

A/n

Ok guys the winner of last chapters question was... @IDKPHAN !

Congrats Tiegan this chapter is dedicated to you. (read the question in the end so the next is dedicated to you)

Bri's pov:

I've been here for a few days now and I've settled in. They are all really nice and I'm so glad I'm apart of this family! they were even supportive of my gaming channel I have on youtube called 'bweboogaming' I collaborate with this guy all the time and today I'm meeting with him. Phil and Tiegan are at Tiegan's place and Dan and ayzia are out shopping so Phil said I can go out with my friends.

~magical time skip to when she's at the park~

When we skyped we said we will meet here so I'm just gonna wait and have a look around.

"Hey Bri!" a familiar voice called.

I turned around.

"MITCH YOUR LATE!"

"Not if your running on Mitch time." he winked at me.

His wink is so cute.

So this is Mitchell Hughes aka Mitch aka bajancanadian (a/n look him up if you like minecraft) and he is a famous youtuber and my best friend. We were dating until I was put in the orphanage and couldn't see eachother anymore.

"I missed you." he said giving me a hug.

"I missed you to." I said hugging him tighter.

"I was thinking..." He began

"Well that's dangerous!" I laughed

He laughed to.

"But seriously. I was thinking maybe you wanted to go out again." he scratched the back of his neck.

"Sure." I said giving a bright smile.

We hugged a bit more while holding hand in hand around the park.

Dans pov:

"OMG ITS DANISNOTONFIRE!!!" I heard a group of girls practically scream.

I whisper to ayzia.

"I'm sorry about what's about to happen I know this is supposed to be our day."

"It's ok dan, I was a fangirl to remember. I know how they feel." she assured me.

She is the most understanding girlfriend ever.

A bunch of girls ran up to me. The first one had long brown hair with a fringe and an Ariana Grande t-shirt on. She spoke.

"Hi I'm Georgia and I'm a big fan can I get a picture and an autograph!" she said her tea her chattering.

"Sure!" I said and took a few photos and signed some paper.

The next girl had very curly blond hair and was exactly the same height as Ayzia.

Hey I'm Chloe. I'm a fan to it's nice to meet you. I remember Ayzia from your love stream to." she said shaking both mine and Ayzias hand.

The third one was very shy and wearing long pants and a jumper. and it was quite hot today. Ayzia looked at her in a shocked expression.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"J-jasmine." she stuttered.

I could see her about to pull up her sleeve and she got up a bit then stop herself.

I turned to ayzia.

She looks like she's seen a ghost!

"Ah Jasmine was it? I just want you to know that you are a beautiful girl and I'm sure there are plenty of people that love you." ayzia said sympathetically.

I just noticed what has been happening.

I took jasmine to the side with Ayzia.

"Jasmine. please don't harm yourself. we love you of you need anyone to talk to I'm her." Ayzia said giving jasmine her number.

I just gave her a hug and we went off again.

"That was kinda... traumatic." Ayzia stumbled.

"A new pair of headphones might keep your mind off of it." I said pointing to a bright blue pair of beats.

She smirked at me.

"You know me to well." she laughed before we went in.

==========================

A/n

Hi guys!

So the end part kind just... happened. it wasn't meant to go like that but it all just fell together. the girls were actually based off of my irl friends. Bri that was your surprise! hope you like it ;)

On to today's question:

Who are the members of the Fantastic Foursome?

That's it for now guys.

Baiiiiiii!!!!

❤️ayzia out❤️